Thursday, August 13, 2009

Leaving Comments - FYI


When I changed the look of my blog last week, for some reason, the COMMENTS link is at the TOP of my posts, instead of the bottom so I am getting some comments meant for a different card on posts.

No big deal to me but I just wanted to give you a heads up about the LOCATION of the COMMENT link being at the TOP of my posts. I am going back to the COMMENT BOX appearing at the bottom of the post, maybe that will help so you can still see the project you're commenting on. As always, I appreciate the time you take to leave me some stampin' love!



Pin It

3 comments on "Leaving Comments - FYI"

TannyP on 10:08 AM CDT said...

Thanks for the heads up, Donna! I'm sure my comments are all over the place as I just get too excited when I see what you've created =)

Melanie on 11:16 AM CDT said...

I was going to email you abut this today to say I was confused last night trying to leave a comment and maybe others were, too, if your cards aren't getting all the love they deserve I'm sure that's why!

Cat Tidwell on 12:20 PM CDT said...

Haha! Wellll, you arent suppose to confuse old folks like me like that! ROFL!!

Post a Comment