Sunday, August 16, 2009

Gina K. Designs 3D Challenge – Pencil Cups!


decorated pencil cup

Who can’t use a fancy handmade pencil cup these days?!  That’s what I was thinking when I decided on what to make the 3D challenge at StampTV this month.  I hope you will play along!  You have until August 31st at 11:59 p.m. CST to upload your creation and have your chance at winning a FREE stamp set from Gina K. Designs!  In addition to that, if you are the winner – you will be able to choose from one of the NEW sets because they will have just been released!  Believe me, you will be HAPPY if you did – these next sets, as usual are just amazing!  Just wait! 

The first pencil cup is one I made to give to Melanie last year, shortly after her A Year of Flowers and Say it with Flowers sets came out, which have been so popular!  I found the cup at Staples and inserted the watercolored images in.  The outside just has some Basic Grey mellow paper on it. 

sunflower pencil cup

For this most recent pencil cup, I made it Summery and Sunflowery, using Gina K.’s new Signs of Autumn stamp tv kit (except for the Summer Sun cardstock and sunflower charm from my stash).

I hope you make time to play along!!  Here is the gallery of entries if you’d like to take a look! 

Pin It

1 comments on "Gina K. Designs 3D Challenge – Pencil Cups!"

Rose Ann on 4:48 PM CDT said...

Your pencil cups are beautiful, Donna!!

Post a Comment