Thursday, August 20, 2009

Polka Dot Frame Flowers


Prism polka dot frame flowers

It’s been a few days since I posted; I’ve had a few personal challenges/roadblocks to hurdle over this week that required my attention and I’m trudging ahead!! In addition to that, one of our cats had to go to the vet yesterday (she’ll be o.k. but she has to wear a cone on her head for a week-poor baby, just breaks my heart) and John is in surgery (for sinus relief) as I type this. Phew!

I have a very minimal stamping type card to share with you today, using Spellbinders Polka Dot Frame (the frame, flowers and centers are all made using the die elements with Prism cardstock). I sponged on the sun and the sentiment is from A Year of Sweet sentiments, by Taylored Expressions.

You know today is the 20th of the month so that means half of the Baker’s Dozen design team have the 20th Key Ingredient Subscription samples to share with you! Be sure to check them out & don’t miss Taylor’s great announcement that the key ingredients (you can buy a 3-month or 6-month subscription) but she will break down the cost in installments!

Taylor has pictures, samples and more details. She even posted a video showing you exactly how the kit comes to you. If you haven't been bitten by the Key Ingredient Subscription *yet* I bet you will soon! I have to tell you, it is such a fantastic idea and Taylor has such a keen eye for coordinating FUN products that you will NOT regret having! Here are links to all the splendid creations to convince you to sign up: Sankari Wegman, Dawn Easton, Laurie Schmidlin, Jen del Muro, Karen Motz, Denise Marzec

Hope you have a great day & see ya tomorrow with Taylored Expressions’ Sketch Challenge!!

Pin It

5 comments on "Polka Dot Frame Flowers"

Anonymous said...

I trust you dh is doing well and your kitty too! I have been thinking of joining the key ingredients kits but I just keep spending and spending.... and spending.

Jessie/knightrone on 9:58 PM CDT said...

Hopefully everything is okay now with both your DH and the cat. Super cute!!

TannyP on 9:25 AM CDT said...

Hope all's well with your family members =)
Beautiful framed flowers, Donna! Take care!

Lori on 10:48 AM CDT said...

Very cute! I thought it was a picture frame, not a card. I sure would display this one! Hope things get better for you & family.

Rose Ann on 12:20 PM CDT said...

I'll be praying that John's surgery goes well. Hugs!!

I hope your kitty is recovering well also!

Your frame of flowers is so pretty, Donna!!

Post a Comment