Saturday, August 1, 2009

It’s a Doodlefactory Safari


merrier cheer

Hi y’all!  Hope you’re having a good weekend so far.  Today I have some Doodlefactory animals to share with you, aren’t they cute?!  Well, Dabble the giraffe is a tad crazed-looking but still cute.  Zeebo the Zebra just makes me want to squeal!  I used this week’s SCS sketch {SC239} on the vertical for Dabble and made my own background papers (horizontal pumpkin panels, I hand-drew my giraffe markings and polka dots on the summer sun card base). 

For Zeebo and kids’ card, I used large Zeebo and small 1” zeebo to represent kids.  This is funny to me with the sentiment I chose, “the more the merrier” from Boopie sayings.  Two clean & simple cards that pack a mighty punch.  HA 

Pin It

5 comments on "It’s a Doodlefactory Safari"

Jessie/knightrone on 10:52 PM CDT said...

Totally cute Donna!!

Lee on 4:25 AM CDT said...

OMGosh adorably adorable!!!!

DoodleFactory on 11:39 PM CDT said...

I agree - that is so adorable! The Zeebo family is just too cute.

DoodleFactory on 11:39 PM CDT said...

I agree - that is so adorable! The Zeebo family is just too cute.

Rose Ann on 2:58 PM CDT said...

I love them both...but the family looks adorable!!

Post a Comment