Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Day 2 Sneak Peek: Sweet Spring


Here is a sneak peek of the new Stamp a Sweet Impression set Sweet Spring. For my 3-inch card & matching 3-inch treat container, I used all items from the Easter Key ingredients: Prism cardstock colors included are Frosted Teal, Frosted Kiwi, Razzleberry Light, Razzleberry Medium and Birchtone Medium. Also included is neutral Choice Bright White cardstock, patterned paper is a new release by My Mind's Eye called Tiny Dancer and there is also 5 yummy yards of ribbon, an assortment of sweet felt and shimmer flowers, and an assortment of scrumptious pastel brads. This paper is so FUN I just had to paper-piece my cuppie & the egg he is decorating!

Here's a view of the treat box filled with tootsie rolls - I made a basic 3" square, cutting my cardstock 5" and scored at 1" on all sides. Then I adhered with 1/4" sticky tape for a strong hold.

Taylored Expressions is Branching Out! Come join us to celebrate Taylor's newest release!!!

Pin It

14 comments on "Day 2 Sneak Peek: Sweet Spring"

Rose Ann on 10:06 AM CST said...

Oh my gosh...this is just as cute as can be, Donna!! Love it!!

Jodi Collins on 10:18 AM CST said...

OOOOH la la!! LOVE this Donna!!! SUPER awesome coloring and I LOVE the paper piecing!! FABULOUSNESS girl!

Laura (scrapnextras) on 10:19 AM CST said...

What a sweet little set! Love the paper pieced cuppie and the ribbon corner is perfect!

Joy on 11:16 AM CST said...

Donna, this is just toooooo stinkin' cute!!!! :)

Julia Aston on 11:26 AM CST said...

How cute Donna! love this egg painting cupcake and your fun box!

Denise Marzec on 12:28 PM CST said...

Awesome candy box, Donna! I love seeing all the cute 3D projects you make.

Christi Flores on 1:49 PM CST said...

This is fantastic Donna!!

Dawn Easton on 2:57 PM CST said...

Ack! Donna, how super sweet!! Love your paper piecing and the little box is wonderful!

Allison on 4:03 PM CST said...

This is too cute! I love the colours!

Taylor on 5:02 PM CST said...

Super sweet, Donna! Those vanilla tootsie rolls are another favorite of mine....I started drooling when I saw them! :)

Kristine on 6:20 PM CST said...

☺ SUPER CUTE Donna!! Love that stamp, and your box is {Sweet}...literally ;) LOVE IT! Oh, I so want Spring to come NOW! It just started hailing a couple minutes ago :(

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:24 PM CST said...

What an adorable set, Donna! LOVE that little box! So sweet!

Karen Motz on 10:42 PM CST said...

What a sweet little treat set! The paper piecing is perfect!

Karen Giron on 8:13 PM CST said...

MMMMM! I loves me some Tootsie Rolls! haha! this is SO cute - I love the treat box, how clever.

Post a Comment