Thursday, March 26, 2009

Punched Spring Card & treat


punched card & treat box

I love to use punches on my cards and I just adore all the designer paper patterns in the Easter Key Ingredients available at Taylored Expressions so I put together a minimally stamped spring card & treat box together to show you how you can make something real nice real fast!

For my card, I punched all my favorite patterns from the key ingredients with various sized SU! punches over the frosted teal prism cardstock which I faux stitched with my inkessentials pen. I added a quick greeting on a Nestability tag with a few swatches of two glimmer ribbons found in the TE store and two little white brads.

treat box & punched card

Here’s a view of the inside of the treat box, which I downloaded for free at Paper Addiction. (edited to add-it appears the download is not available anymore, sorry!) Isn’t it cute? I added two Basic Grey snaps to keep it closed. I didn’t get a very good view of the top of the treat box, sorry…I just used a little of the dp on top with the same greeting on a small piece of cardstock tied with more glimmer ribbon.

I’m so excited!! I’m working on new Taylored Expressions projects – the next release is just 9 days away on April 5th but in 7 days the Baker’s Dozen Design Team will have sneak peeks to share with you!

See ya tomorrow for another FUN installment of Taylored Expressions’ Cupcake Challenge!

Pin It

6 comments on "Punched Spring Card & treat"

Sharri on 7:03 AM CDT said...

Donna, Beautiful card and I love that treat box.

Anonymous said...

Love that treat box! Unfortunately the link does not work. Those colors are such great springy colors; i just wish the weather would match it in NY lol

Charna

Heather P. on 11:42 AM CDT said...

Oh, this is fabulous! The colors are so fresh and fun! :)

Kathy K on 1:23 PM CDT said...

I love this!!! I love cards that really pop but are easy! To die for!

Denise Marzec on 9:21 PM CDT said...

What a sweet little box and such a great way to showcase all those great KI patterns.

Rose Ann on 9:49 AM CDT said...

I love your punched card (such pretty papers/colors), and your box is fabulous!! Super projects!!

Post a Comment