Saturday, March 14, 2009

Some Sweet RAKS to share!!


I am seriously SO late in sharing these RAKS and actually have several more that I haven't taken pics of yet so I'll share those another day. 

The above 2 cards were sent to me by the wonderful & thoughtful Jessie!  She is the embellishmen, layer & RAK queen-always sending love via the U.S. Mail!!  I am several cards behind...the 2nd one she sent me for Valentine's Day!  isn't that sweet??  I barely made one for my DH let alone my stamping friends!!  Jessie, you always manage to make my day with your Happy Mail!  Thank you!!
This RAK was sent to me by MFT Idol hopeful Shannon Bracken!  I won a challenge on her blog (the mosaic cb embossing folder) and she sent me all these other goodies too, cards (the Flopsey card was my sketch for Taylor's Cupcake Friday anniversary on Jan 23!) treat package & neat glass fish keychain!  Thanks for the sweet package, Shannon!!   

This package of sweet goodies came from my stamping & friend IRL Carolina!  It was a Christmas/New Year's/Valentine's gift!  One thing I realized I forgot to include in the picture was a cool paper mache alterable coffee cup!  See the get well card on the right?  Carolina was so thoughtful to send that to John to get better from his accident on Jan 16th--he was so excited to finally get something in the mail {secretly always wanting my RAKS} HA!  That cool cross says Cherish Friends and has rhinestones on it, it is so pretty.  I put it up on my shelf at my desk at work, to remind me of her friendship.  Thank you, Carolina-believe it or not, I still have a few of those pink m&m's still at my desk that I enjoy a little at a time while creating! Pin It

3 comments on "Some Sweet RAKS to share!!"

jacque4u2c on 11:25 AM CDT said...

Wow - those are some very beautiful cards! What a great job!

Rose Ann on 6:34 PM CDT said...

Wonderful RAK's, Donna!! Thanks for sharing!!

Carolina on 3:00 AM CDT said...

What fun RAK's Donna and really no wonder...you know we love you! Hugs my dear friend!!!

Post a Comment