Friday, March 27, 2009

TECC61: Chocolate Bunny-Lovin’ Cuppie


TECC61 Chocolate Bunny

Happy Cupcake Friday y’all!!  I just LOVE this chocolate bunny-lovin’ cuppie whose lickin’ his lips after takin’ a big bite!!  He can be found in the Sweet Spring set and on my card  I used the March Key Ingredients Subscription for my card this week to make a non-traditional colored Easter card.  I stamped my images on Choice Buttercream cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa ink and colored with copics.  I love to paper-piece so my cuppie has a matching cupcake liner to the card base layer.  I used the Parisian mist glitter which is also in the key ingredients package for the bunny’s ribbon & plate.  or my upper left embellishment, I used the marvy jumbo flower punch for my flower accent, small flower trio punch by SU! for the small one and an offbeat basic grey button to match).  The green leaves behind it are just a few snipped from the green leaf ribbon in the kit, perfect for my embellishment! 

TECC61

Here is Taylor’s sketch so you can play along too!! You can be eligible to win Cupcake Sampler Honors & be featured on Taylor’s blog using the next Cupcake Friday Sketch! You’re not required to use cupcakes on your sketch, but if you got ‘em why not use ‘em??You can create something other than a card but try to keep as close to the sketch as possible. If you’re uploading to Splitcoast, please use keyword TECC61.

How about a sweet Spring Treat? Taylor is giving away a FREE Tiny Twinkles to one random winner from among all the people who upload their sketch challenge cards to Paper CraftPlanet using the same TECC61 keyword. So hop on over and upload your card at PaperCraftPlanet and you could be the winner of some cute twinkle bling! Its as easy as that!!!   Be sure to leave a comment on Taylor’s blog and leave a link to your blog post or gallery upload using the Mr. Linky service so she can check it out!  You must have your creation uploaded by Monday, March 30 at 10:00 a.m. CST to be eligible for the featured cupcake sampler honors. Lastly, be sure to have FUN creating!

Be sure to check out the other Cupcake Crew’s Creations:

Taylor Van Bruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Jackie Pedro
Jami Sibley
Lynn Mercurio
Monika Davis
Vicki Chrisman

Today’s Featured Cupcake Sampler is Heather Pulvirenti and here is the sweet card she made last week that Taylor loved!

Have a Sweet Day & Fabulous Weekend!  Be sure to come back tomorrow, I will be participating in the Unity Stamp Company World Record Blog Hop – there are over 200 participants!! 

Pin It

13 comments on "TECC61: Chocolate Bunny-Lovin’ Cuppie"

Lynn Mercurio on 10:14 AM CDT said...

Love it, Donna. The sparkle you've added is awesome. The way you have tied in you patterned paper really pulls it all together so wonderfully.

Taylor on 11:07 AM CDT said...

Awww... cute, Donna! I love this image, but I think it's the only one in the set that I haven't used yet! Better hop to it before Easter has passed... yes... the pun was intended! ;)

Jami on 11:12 AM CDT said...

Love the non-traditional chocolately colors you used and love the glitter plate for the choc bunny!

Alex on 11:25 AM CDT said...

Soooo cute!!! I love that image!! Great sketch, I really hope that I have time to play this afternoon! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann on 2:25 PM CDT said...

I love this in the non-traditional colors...and the sparkle is pretty! Such a cute card, Donna!!

Rose Ann on 2:26 PM CDT said...

I love this in your non-traditional colors, and your added sparkle is a nice touch!! Very cute, Donna!!

Monika/Buzsy on 2:52 PM CDT said...

Cute card Donna! Love cute images and the paper-piecing. TFS!

Melody on 10:26 PM CDT said...

Super cute card! Love that chocolate bunny, sparkle, and paper piecing!

Jackie Pedro on 10:32 PM CDT said...

This is adorable, Donna!! I love the way that cuppie is eyeballing the bunny!!

Mary on 5:19 AM CDT said...

Cuppie looks very happy!! Love the chocolate bunny!

Ana Wohlfahrt on 1:37 PM CDT said...

ADORABLE Donna! Love that yummy image!

Kathryn on 6:27 PM CDT said...

Your work is always so GREAT -- super cute card!!!

Cakespy on 1:42 PM CDT said...

It is SO cute!! What a great job you've done with the stamps!

Post a Comment