Saturday, March 28, 2009

Unity Stamp Co. World Record Inspirational Blog Hop!!


unity blog hop

I’m so  excited to be a part of the world record inspirational blog hop brought to you by Unity Stamp Company!  If you came to my blog from Karen’s – yea!! - if not, make sure you start from  Angela’s Blog so you don’t miss any awesome Unity inspiration along the way; eventually you will get back to me (hunker down with a great cup of tea or coffee first!) and enjoy the rest of the HOP!

 sweet stuff hop

This is the very first Unity card I made–using the ice cream cone from Mix Up of Cuteness and sentiment I am not sure what set it’s from, sorry! 

I used my DCWV Sweet Stack and cardstock colors are: Kraft, Pink Passion,Chocolate Kiss (available in April by Gina K. Designs).  My image was colored with peerless watercolors and there is sparkle & glaze on the ice cream using a Sakura stardust glitter pen &  clear glaze pen.  May Arts polka dot ribbon. 

My Favorite Quote comes from David Gale, a wonderful movie  based on a true story:  "Because in the end the only way we can measure the value of the significance of our own lives is by valuing the lives of others" 

Your next stop on the blog hop is Joni Kix in Life

Thanks for visiting today!!!

Pin It

38 comments on "Unity Stamp Co. World Record Inspirational Blog Hop!!"

Karen J. on 12:07 PM CDT said...

Donna please email me... I'm to link you to my blog...1st my internet went down and now I forgot how to link an address within my post.Can you help? email at madisynjorgensen@aol.com

Linsey R on 12:33 PM CDT said...

Oh goodness, is this ever sweet!!! I really love your dp and the 3 different colored dotted ribbons--triple the cuteness!!! That ice cream is super cute and your coloring of it is totally awesome! That shadow effect is great, I wish I could come over and take lessons from you!! seriously. I'm overjoyed to see my amazingly talented friend take part in this unity fun today! So neato!! xoxox luvs

Kim on 12:40 PM CDT said...

Oh yummy! Very cute.

Susan on 2:06 PM CDT said...

I love your card. Beautiful coloring and great color choices too!

Christi on 2:07 PM CDT said...

Wow! the coloring on this is just incredible. I love everything about this card! smiles...

Suz on 2:37 PM CDT said...

fun card, I love the colors

JazzyH on 3:07 PM CDT said...

Fun!

Kathryn on 3:24 PM CDT said...

YUMMY -- Love your card -- the ribbon is so very pretty!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 3:45 PM CDT said...

Wow, how cute!!

Jessica on 4:28 PM CDT said...

fabulous card! the coloring is just awesome! it's so sweet!

Tracey on 4:59 PM CDT said...

Well, it might be your first but I am betting it won't be your last. It is fantastic!! xx

Sara Henton on 5:36 PM CDT said...

Absolutely fabulous!! I just love your coloring

stampmonkey on 5:57 PM CDT said...

What a sweet card this is! Love your coloring, the sentiment tab, and all the ribbon!

Unknown on 5:59 PM CDT said...

Coloring...fantasteeeeek!

Pamela on 6:35 PM CDT said...

Great card!

AJ on 8:09 PM CDT said...

waaaaaaay to cute!!
thanks for playing!!
:)

Lisa F on 8:22 PM CDT said...

CUTE! I want to eat that ice cream - it looks amazing!

Erin McKinney on 8:24 PM CDT said...

Fun card...I love the ribbon and your coloring is lovely!

BLJ Graves Studio on 8:39 PM CDT said...

Love your card!

Karen Motz on 8:59 PM CDT said...

What a sweet card Donna! Yumm....Ice cream! It looks good enough to eat! :)

Dawn M on 9:23 PM CDT said...

great coloring!!

Becky Carafa on 9:27 PM CDT said...

So yummy!

Joni M on 9:30 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna! Thanks for linking to my blog! I love ice cream stamp... it's in my Unity shopping cart, hehehe! Great card!
Joni

Rachel Hope on 11:03 PM CDT said...

YUMMMMM, Now I need ice cream!!!

FibreJunky on 11:54 PM CDT said...

Ooooh, it's all pink and sparkly goodness!! Just perfect for the ice cream stamp.

Ashley Newell on 12:01 AM CDT said...

So yummy! I love the beautiful colors and the stamp you used!

Betty J Schaub on 12:45 AM CDT said...

yummmmm your ice cream cone looks good enough to eat!

Lee on 1:44 AM CDT said...

First....LOVE the new blog!! I'm interested in doing what you did....got any tips for me??

Second...I KNEW you'd have a totally amazing card!!!! I love the ribbons!! That sentiment went with the cone image in the original set, but when that image got merged into Mix Up Of Cuteness, that sentiment didn't make it in! LOL

Lisa H. on 7:34 AM CDT said...

YUMMY, Yummy card! love your cone and those ribbons are so perfect with this! hugs!

Rose Ann on 11:26 AM CDT said...

I ice cream looks yummy, and I love the pretty papers & polka dot ribbon!! I love your card, Donna!!

Lynn Mercurio on 11:47 AM CDT said...

Oh stop...you're making me hungry for ice cream. You cone looks good enough to eat. Awesome card. I love the trio of ribbons in the matching colors to your ice cream.

Karen J. on 1:55 PM CDT said...

Wonderful coloring!! Very cute card.

Christina Fischer on 3:30 PM CDT said...

Yummy!! That ice cream image is so sweet, and I love the ribbons! :)

Unknown on 5:07 PM CDT said...

Beautiful job with the ice cream cone...looks tasty! Love your placment of ribbons too!

Kristen Carll on 8:38 PM CDT said...

wow this card is gorgeous!! :) Your coloring is PERFECT!!! :) yum.. I think I need some ice cream now!

Purple Princess on 9:49 PM CDT said...

Fantastic card!!

Sharon Harnist on 8:42 AM CDT said...

What yummy looking ice cream and cute card, Donna -- love it!

Tamara on 8:44 AM CDT said...

This is so cute! The ice cream looks good enough to eat.

Post a Comment