Sunday, March 22, 2009

More CAS challenge cards!


Here are the last 2 of my Clean & Simple cards to get me ‘caught up’ and ready to go with the current challenge which will be posted tomorrow on SCS! 

CAS01: Inspired by Flannel
snuggle inspiration 
I chose this pink butterfly quilt look.   

CAS01 butterflies

At first glance it may look like this is not clean & simple but I think it qualifies because it was pretty quick to do.  I stamped the little butterfly charm in A Charmed Life set by Gina K. Designs.  I stamped in versamark ink & embossed in white detail embossing powder on the pink squares.  On the white squares, I stamped in regal rose ink.  The ‘chains’ to make these necklaces are hand drawn. 

robeez owl

My next card is for CAS06: Inspired by Robeez which are cute, seemingly comfy soft sole shoes for babies.  I chose the cute little pink & brown girl owl for my inspiration.

CAS06 pretty owl

It’s been a while since I’ve used Gina K Designs’ Owl Always Love You and I knew when I saw these shoes I would use it!  I know this is a pretty detailed stamped image but it was pretty quick to color with my peerless watercolors on Gina K layering weight white cardstock.  I still think this qualifies for CAS – do you agree??

Hope you have a wonderful day & enjoyed your weekend!  Thanks for visiting!! 

Pin It

6 comments on "More CAS challenge cards!"

Libby Hickson on 11:20 AM CDT said...

This is so cute and a perfect card for that inspiration piece!

Libby Hickson on 11:20 AM CDT said...

Oops, meant to say I LOVE the owl card too! So cute!!

Alex on 12:12 PM CDT said...

Oooh, these are both fabulous - I really love that owl card, too too cute Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores on 3:09 PM CDT said...

They are both awesome!!!

Cat Tidwell on 6:13 PM CDT said...

Both are sooo awesome Donna! Love how you did the quilt look one, with the inks, and that owl, too cute!! I have been loving the CAS challenges lately too...now if only my camera would hurry up and get back...darn Best Buy taking forever.

Rose Ann on 7:26 PM CDT said...

I love your quilted card, and your owl card is just darling...Donna!! Wonderful cards, girl!!

Post a Comment