Friday, March 27, 2009

Join me for Earth Hour!


Unity Earth Hour

I just got my 1st Unity Stamp order!  I’ve been eyeing the stamps there for MONTHS and was finally nudged by their 30% off sale last weekend (am I the only one who doesn’t like to pay full price for anything?)  I guess it’s thanks to John, and since we’ve been on a perpetual budget since we got married nearly 12 years ago…it’s stuck with me!   I made my card to share about Earth Hour with you, also using recycled paper by DCWV – isn’t it awesome?  I got some sheets from Irene, but know I’m going to have to get the whole stack for myself soon because it goes so well with my new Eco Chic set!!

IMG_4209 IMG_4208

The shipping was fast & check out the cool packaging!  I totally adore the fact it’s in recycled packaging & the deeply etched red rubber, already die cut & cling-mounted ready to place on an acrylic block & start stamping! 

earth hour

Join me by taking part in Earth Hour 2009, a global effort to voice your vote against global warming.

On Saturday March 28th, simply turn off your lights for one hour local time, 8:30-9:30pm.

Vote Earth.

More details about the event may be found at Earth Hour

Come back for my 1st CARD I made using Unity Stamps {this was my 2nd card made using Unity stamps, but with my 1st ORDER of Unity stamps} tomorrow at 11:00 a.m. CST for the World Record Unity Blog Hop!!

Pin It

6 comments on "Join me for Earth Hour!"

Anonymous said...

Hi!!! Welcome to the Unity way of life!!! Careful....it's highly addictive! I love, love, love this card!!!! I can't wait to see what you've come up with for the big hop tomorrow.

Brenda on 12:02 AM CDT said...

Oh Donna I love your card. Congrats on your first Unity stamps you will love them. I am also joining in the hop and I look forward to seeing your card tomorrow.

Lee on 1:47 AM CDT said...

Hooooray for new Unity!!! Your card is fantastic!!!! Can't wait for the big HOP!!!!!

Rose Ann on 9:29 AM CDT said...

I LOVE your earth card, Donna!! The papers are perfect for it, and I love your layout too!!

Angie Tieman on 10:07 AM CDT said...

This is adorable!! I looked at that paper stack and now you've convinced me I need to go back and get it! Love the Unity STamp set too, hadn't seen that one before, darn! lol!

DoodleFactory on 11:27 AM CDT said...

Thanks for the reminder about earth hour. I'm so glad you found a great use for those papers - love the look of your card. And that packaging for the stamps is awesome!

Post a Comment