Sunday, March 29, 2009

WSC74: Pink & Brown Yoop


Yoop WSC74

I just love Yoop the lamb by Starving Artistamps’ Doodlefactory Easter set!  I used Charmaine’s Weekend Sketch Challenge {WSC74} supplies from Taylored Expressions Easter Key Ingredients for my card (except for brown brads) and had to use Liquid Applique to make the lamb’s fur stand out!  Sweet!!

izzy

Did you see the above sneak peek from Irene, the Doodlefactory Illustrator?  I just ha to share with you – I’m sure she won’t mind!  Isn’t Izzy adorable? I love her big ‘ol baby tush!  Can’t wait to get this set!!   

Pin It

3 comments on "WSC74: Pink & Brown Yoop"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 5:40 AM CDT said...

Oh how adorable, Donna! That little lamb is the cutest! Thanks for playing along!

Juliana on 12:36 PM CDT said...

CUTE CARD!!!
Like You, I am sooo excited about Izzy!!

DoodleFactory on 1:58 PM CDT said...

Of course I don't mind :) I always love the chocolate/strawberry color combo and I really want to pet Yoop's head now.

Post a Comment