Monday, March 16, 2009

Jellybean Cuppie card & treat (and fun announcement!)


Can you believe Easter is less than 4 weeks away!? I have a sweet jellybean cuppie card & treat to share with you today using the Stamp a Sweet Impression Sweet Spring set! On my card I used one of my favorite designer papers from the Easter Key Ingredients you can get at Taylored Expressions. I made my little box for the jelly beans from a leftover box of conversation hearts from Valentine's Day I never did anything with. I just disassembled the box & traced it onto white cardstock, cutting & scoring exactly the same, it turned out real good! I thought it would be real fun to pair the sentiment, "may you be surrounded by the ones you love" for this jellybean lovin' cuppie!

Here's a close-up of the sparkle of the glitter pen accents. I hope you have a 'sweet' day & may you be surrounded by the ones YOU love!
Taylored Expressions News Flash!
Key Ingredients Subscription Service Announcement-One of the many things I enjoy about beign on the Baker's Dozen Design Team is the pcakage of goodies I get every month with patterned paper, matching prism cardstock, ribbon & embellishments! Now you can get a special subscription & added benefits by subscribing to a 3 or 6-month subscription of key ingredients!!! I'll have a special project on Friday to show you using the first one!!
Pin It

15 comments on "Jellybean Cuppie card & treat (and fun announcement!)"

Carolina on 1:11 PM CDT said...

Oh thanks for the heads up on the subscription service - can't wait to see the first one!

Adorable box and card - love the sparkles you added to jelly beans...hope you have a great week!

Lee on 1:15 PM CDT said...

Awww.........yummy gift idea!!! Blinged up candy is the best!!! LOL

Kristine on 3:12 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna! This is way cute! Love that sparkle with the glitter pen :) Taylor's sure got some fabulous sets!!

Lauri on 4:55 PM CDT said...

This is so pretty, and the glitter pen just adds the right touch!

Libby Hickson on 6:01 PM CDT said...

Super duper cute (and yummy!) Donna!

Christi Flores on 7:34 PM CDT said...

Too cute!! I love all that sparkle!!!

Gabriela on 7:36 PM CDT said...

I am head over heels over that wonderful sparkle!!!!!!!

Denise Marzec on 7:37 PM CDT said...

The glitter on all those jelly beans looks FANTASTIC!! Great job capturing it in your photo.

Unknown on 8:14 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna! Your set is very cute. I really like how the glitter looks and you mentioned that you used glitter pen. What kind of glitter pen and who makes it? Anything beats pouring powder and sometimes Stickles just doesn't do the job.

jacque4u2c on 8:53 PM CDT said...

This is just wonderful! I love the tease of the bit of sparkle! Just stunning

Alex on 10:51 PM CDT said...

This is totally adorable Donna - I love this!! Those sparkly little jellies are cute! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Cat Tidwell on 6:32 AM CDT said...

Beautiful creation Donna! Looks so yummy! Wonderful coloring and love the sparkle!

Rose Ann on 10:40 AM CDT said...

Sweet card and box!! I love the soft colors and your added sparkle!! Wonderful projects!!

Ila on 11:10 AM CDT said...

What a yummy card and box!! the colors and bling are Fabulous!!....Have been a little slow with the blogging lately....a little bit of a virus....me...not the puter...lol...Have a Great Day!!..Hugs, Ila

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:07 PM CDT said...

ADORABLE, Donna! I LOVE the sparklies! Such a cute set!

Post a Comment