Sunday, March 29, 2009

Your Friendship is a Blessing…


offbeat friendship

Here is a card I made last month using Branching Out that I haven’t shared yet! It uses the SCS sketch SC210 from January that I thought would showcase my Basic Grey Offbeat paper so well. I love the idea to put colored berries on the tree to match. I added some sponging for depth on the stamped panels. Hope you like my card – it’s never too late to make cards using sketches, it’s great to have this resource at your fingertips!

I can think of so many people to send this card to – better get it out in the mail to someone this week!! Thanks for visiting today – sneak peeks for Taylored Expressions new stamps will be starting Friday!! Woo-Hoo!

Pin It

4 comments on "Your Friendship is a Blessing…"

Denise Marzec on 6:15 AM CDT said...

Oh awesome! I love the colored berries on the tree!!!

Ila on 2:02 PM CDT said...

This is so Gorgeous Donna!! I love the colors your Fabulous take on this sketch!!

Tracey on 11:16 AM CDT said...

This is a beautiful card Donna!!

Melanie on 8:45 AM CDT said...

loe those dots!

Post a Comment