Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SU! technique card shares


Here are a few cards made for my current SU! stamp technique club which meets for the last time tomorrow evening.  I know I haven't shown a lot of SU! stuff lately, but I will...I have a lot of techniques & stuff to still show you that we've done the past few months, these 2 cards if my memory serves me correctly, are from last November.  The first cards uses the patchwork top note BIGZ die that I saw on Bevithia's blog. I used Bella Rose designer paper, it's such a fun way to showcase all the great patterns!

This next card uses the reverse masking technique, I made an oval template from the coluzzle and placed it on the cardstock and sponged pink pirouette ink and before removing the mask, I stamped Flight of the Butterfly in and off the mask. When you remove it, there is a nice frame in its place. Everyone loved both techniques!

Have a great day!  
Pin It

6 comments on "SU! technique card shares"

Angie Tieman on 10:26 AM CDT said...

These are so pretty! Love that quilted Top Note card!!

Rose Ann on 10:47 AM CDT said...

Both are very pretty, Donna!! I LOVE your patchwork Top Note!!

Alex on 7:58 PM CDT said...

Both are really pretty - love that patchwork card, do you have to cut all those as Top Notes and then trim?? Maybe I am not gettin' it...help a slow demo out, lol!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Christi Flores on 11:41 PM CDT said...

They both are so pretty Donna!!!

Anonymous said...

that quilting is fabulous!! :)

Melanie

Denise Marzec on 2:48 PM CDT said...

This is gorgeous! I love the patchwork with the Bella Rose DP. So pretty!

Post a Comment