Thursday, March 5, 2009

Release Day! Somebunny Loves an Easter Pail!



The new sets are available for purchase now! Click to shop!

Here's the Easter gift I'll be sending my sweet just-one-month-shy-of-age-3 niece Gabby! I got the pail from the $1 Target spot last year and it's time to pass it on (after all they have new fresh colors this year) because it is the perfect color to match the items I was going to send her! I am using the new Sweet Spring set by Taylored Expressions, now available for purchase!


I think this bunny cuppie is my favorite in the set!! Inside the pail is several eggs to open, filled with: 2 different candies, $1, some coin change and the bracelet in the above picture made by me with a metal heart charm, some colorful striped socks, fun sunglasses and a lip balm (all things she loves!) the only think I couldn't stick in an egg was me - because I know she loves me! My heart just melts when she tells me.


Here is a close up of the little polyshrink charm I made to attach to the ribbon on the pail, I thought it was just the right amount of something to tie in with the cute 4.25" square card I made. The colors used on the card are Pink Passion, Tempting Turquoise & Green Galore, not your usual Eastery pastelly colors, but I love 'em! The apple green with white polka dot ribbon & turquoise glimmer ribbon are from Taylored Expressions and I believe the pink polka dot sheer is by May Arts. Tip: if you just have little bits of ribbon, attach to your card with staples (I used colored ones by Making Memories).

Now go check out what the rest of the Baker's Dozen have for you in the way of sweets today and have fun shopping!

Taylor Van Bruggen
Ana Wohlfahrt
Charmaine Ikach
Dawn Easton
Denise Marzec
Jen del Muro
Jodi Collins
Karen Giron
Karen Motz
Laura Fredrickson
Laurie Schmidlin
Sankari Wegman



If you were at the release party this morning at Papercraft Planet - you might have seen this awesome color challenge that Taylor has created:To celebrate the release of her new stamps over at Taylored Expressions, Taylor is giving away a Key Ingredient Birthday Boy set. All you have to do is to create a card inspired by these colors and upload it to Paper Craft Planet using the tag: tecolorchallenge (all one word, all lowercase). You must have your cards uploaded by Monday, March 9th at 10am CST to be eligible for the Key Ingredients Set. We can't wait to see your awesome creations! Pin It

19 comments on "Release Day! Somebunny Loves an Easter Pail!"

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:19 AM CST said...

Oh Donna this is adorable! Gabby is going to LOVE this!

Unknown on 10:31 AM CST said...

Donna, your niece always gets the best presents from you! Seriously!

Laura (scrapnextras) on 11:03 AM CST said...

Donna, this is adorable! What a fabulous project! Love the shrink plastic charm, and now I know just what to do with that exact same bucket I picked up last year too LOL!

Julia Aston on 11:10 AM CST said...

What a fun gift for you niece Donna! and your card is so sweet!

Cassie on 11:14 AM CST said...

Oh, how super cute is that?!?!

Jodi Collins on 11:45 AM CST said...

How DARLING this is Donna!! LOVE the colors on your card and the stapled ribbons are genius!! See...royalty I tell ya!

Denise Marzec on 12:21 PM CST said...

Oh how SUPER cute!! She'll love the easter pail!

Dawn Easton on 12:21 PM CST said...

ACK! Donna, that little polyshrink charm is the CUTEST! She is going to love this gift set!!!

Kelly Mahany on 12:59 PM CST said...

What an adorable Easter Gift set! Love all the details you put into it!

Jessie/knightrone on 1:45 PM CST said...

What a fabulous gift for your girl!! She will love it!

Kathy K on 3:09 PM CST said...

So super cute! I would love to get this (and I'm 29! LOL). Fantastic!

I still need to email you back, and I will (today). I'm so horrible at replying to emails, especially if I don't do it immediately.

Have a great day!

Karen Motz on 4:14 PM CST said...

Just fabulous Donna! :)

Ana Wohlfahrt on 5:42 PM CST said...

Adorable Donna! Love that little bucket charm!

Michele Kovack on 6:24 PM CST said...

This is just tooooooooooo cute!!! Love the bucket charm!!

Taylor on 7:05 PM CST said...

So cute, Donna! Your niece is going to love that gift and I love the little polyshrink charm!! Thanks for making this such a happy release day!

Karen Giron on 8:10 PM CST said...

OH Donna, this is precious! I love that little bunny trinket! This is just adorable, your niece will love it.

Barbara Schram on 11:47 PM CST said...

What a special Aunt you are! LOVE the bucket of goodies! All your creations are wonderful, Donna!

Angie Tieman on 6:22 AM CST said...

What a darling card and project!!! Such awesome colors, so springy! Your niece is going to go crazy over this!

Rose Ann on 5:58 PM CST said...

Gabby is sure to LOVE this, Donna!! What a fantastic ensemble...and oh so cute too!!

Post a Comment