Monday, March 9, 2009

STVSC2: Happy Anniversary!



This 5 year Anniversary card is overdue by 3 weeks to my oldest sister Val & her husband Tom (Gabby & Joseph's parents) but better late than never, huh?  I just love the new SU! set that came out called Fifth Avenue Floral but since I don't have it, I figured I would use a set I do have and use it how I've seen.  Gina K's A Year of Flowers illustrated by Melanie is so versatile and I just love how it turned out in Baja Breeze, Close to Cocoa & Chocolate Chip to coordinate with the SU! Parisian Breeze specialty paper.  I used Jessica's stampTV sketch challenge {STVSC2}from last week which you can find here.  If you'd like to participate, you have until Wednesday evening and wil qualify for a drawing to win a free Gina K Designs stamp set valued $19.95 or less!  I used the new SU! Whisper White organdy ribbon which is just like a dream in softness!  I love how elegant it makes this card look.  

Be back soon with a Gina K Sneak Peek (midnight to be exact!) 

Pin It

7 comments on "STVSC2: Happy Anniversary!"

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to leave a comment?? well, I think it's stunning!! (and not becuase of the stamps)

Anonymous said...

I love this card; the stamped image is simply beeyootimous!

Lee on 11:15 AM CDT said...

Beeeautiful!! I love the colors and the collage of the flower images!! Happy Anniversary to your sis and her hubby!!!!

Christi Flores on 12:23 PM CDT said...

This is stunning!! LOVE the colors!

Rose Ann on 11:37 AM CDT said...

I totally LOVE this, Donna!! Gorgeous colors, papers, ribbon, pearls...everything is perfect!!

Monika/Buzsy on 6:11 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card Donna! Love the great colors and the flower images. TFS!
PS: Thank you soooo much for your Baby gift!

Nancy Jensen on 2:57 PM CDT said...

Beautiful card! I just might have to case it. I LOVE Melanie's stamp set.

Post a Comment