Saturday, August 2, 2008

2S4Y-Tickle Me Pink


I know I've said this before, but don't you just love that you can be creative when you stamp? think outside the 'norm' and break a few rules and it be o.k.? Well, I did that with this card of Julius from Doodlefactory Country Collection by Starving Artistamps!

As I was looking through my sentiments for the Country set, I saw this greeting and I can't recall {honestly} if it was my idea or John's idea [of course he will chime in with a comment on this post to take the credit regardless] to make Julius pink. But that's o.k. he likes to 'help' me with my stamping. One of these days I may catch him making something with my Doodlefactory Collections because he loves them so much!! I used the Laura's Sketch 5 from 2 Sketches 4 You for my layout. Julius' head is paper-toled for dimension. This card just makes me smile or shall I say it tickles me pink?!?
Pin It

18 comments on "2S4Y-Tickle Me Pink"

Dawn Easton on 8:26 AM CDT said...

I love him in pink!! hehe! Totally adorable Donna!

Lee on 9:58 AM CDT said...

Well it totally tickles me pink!!! I LOVE pink!!! Well, duh, you already knew that!! LOL Donna........I just love your Doodlefactory cards and can't wait to get some of those stamps!!!

Laura Davis on 10:43 AM CDT said...

ACCCKKK!!! This is soooo cute! I love that stamp,darling:)
Laura

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 11:03 AM CDT said...

Oh how adorable, Donna!

Carolina on 11:03 AM CDT said...

Love him - the glasses are way over the top cute and so glam in pink!

Cedar Creek on 11:46 AM CDT said...

I will so take all the credit, except for any production credits. Julius just got a little more fun to stamp. No...you will not catch me stamping, but you will catch me giving my 2 cents worth.

Joke on 1:20 PM CDT said...

Can I say he's scarry cute?
love your take on the sketch.

Joke

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! This is *SO* cute!!! Love them stamp! Adorable!! :)

DoodleFactory on 3:44 PM CDT said...

Haha, next up, an Orange Julius! :)

Christi Flores on 4:28 PM CDT said...

Love this Donna!!!

Cat Tidwell on 5:33 PM CDT said...

This is darling, Donna! I just love your work with these stamps! They always make me smile! Awesome job!

Anonymous said...

How cute!!! I love breaking the rules! ;) Great idea popping up his head!!!

Thanks to you I have placed my first order for Doodle Factory stamps!!! I hope they ship soon!!!

Anonymous said...

Opps the above post was me...

Jenstamps

Lesli on 10:57 PM CDT said...

That card is just too darn cute!!! Love it!

Theresa Momber on 8:14 AM CDT said...

Love it! Too cute.

Jessie/knightrone on 10:26 AM CDT said...

Okay, I'm a believer...this is TOO FRICKIN CUTE!!!! I love your dh's comment...mine would never put in his two cents!! You rock Donna!!

Rose Ann on 3:52 PM CDT said...

Julius is perfect in pink, and I love the dimension you've given to him!! Super cute card once again, Donna!!

Deb Wood on 3:15 PM CDT said...

LOL, this is fabulous!! Love it!!

Post a Comment