Wednesday, August 27, 2008

LSC180: Sock Monkey Lunch Note


A few weeks ago the Limited Supplies Challenge [LSC180] was to make ATC or lunch notes, a small card that can be slipped in a lunch or wherever else you can let someone know you love/care for them!
I thought to put my sock monkey in a 'window' holding his balloons, tied with linen thread. I used my Bella Rose scraps on my desk for this card and it utilizes 5 of the patterns. The Riding Hood Red base is folded.
This size card is so cute & fun to make!
Pin It

12 comments on "LSC180: Sock Monkey Lunch Note"

jonisart on 10:40 AM CDT said...

I love the way you cropped the monkey and added the balloons! The colors are great too!

Cat Tidwell on 12:58 PM CDT said...

What a cute card! I love how he is in the window with his arm(paw?) poking out!

Alex on 1:00 PM CDT said...

This is adorable!!!! I love how you cropped that monkey, too cute!! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine on 1:05 PM CDT said...

this is really cute, Donna. I usually make little notes for my daughter for lunch notes, i should start making these for her =)

Christi Flores on 2:00 PM CDT said...

This is too cute!! I love how you used the different patterns from Bella Rose. That is my favorite dsp right now. :)

Rose Ann on 6:18 PM CDT said...

This is super cute, Donna!! I love your paper-pieced balloons!!

Jodi Collins on 8:32 PM CDT said...

This is DARLING Donna!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:01 PM CDT said...

This is so super cute Donna!! Way to use those scraps!!

Melanie on 7:22 AM CDT said...

this is adroable! I love him coming through the square window!

Lee on 12:02 PM CDT said...

Awww..........now who wouldn't get a smile with that adorable card in their lunchbox??!!!

Angie Tieman on 8:24 PM CDT said...

Wow! He is majorly cute!!

Carolina on 2:30 AM CDT said...

Love this sweet little monkey peeking through! Just adorable color combo too!

Post a Comment