Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wow - Plum Kiwis


This new color combo is resurrecting my first love of Perfect Plum, Pale Plum & Mellow Moss (the new Mellow Moss is Kiwi Kiss for me!) I didn't realize until after that I only have 1 kiwi kiss wow flower - I made a 1/2 sheet wonder & made 2 different cards but I'm not sure where the other one is right now {wondering if I forgot to take a picture & I already mailed it off}. I was just using scraps when I made this and I really love how it turned out! Pin It

14 comments on "Wow - Plum Kiwis"

Janine on 8:16 AM CDT said...

Just beautiful!!! The new colors at SU are quite nice!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 10:02 AM CDT said...

Delightfully simple and beautiful!

Alex on 10:35 AM CDT said...

Simple but gorgeous Donna - love the color combo! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Rose Ann on 11:43 AM CDT said...

This is very pretty, Donna!! I am sure loving those colors together!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 2:29 PM CDT said...

Beautiful work Donna!!!

Catherine on 2:45 PM CDT said...

Simply beautiful =)

jonisart on 3:11 PM CDT said...

Really beautiful and elegant!

Carolina on 3:21 PM CDT said...

Oh you are so right about Kiwi - except for me it's my new Certainly Celery but I can totally see a Mellow Moss substitute as well. Anyway, back to your adorable card! Love how your using this Wow Flower to make backgrounds and I actually like the one Kiwi flower is a nice touch!

Cat Tidwell on 4:39 PM CDT said...

Yes, I love the one Kiwi flower in there too! This is gorgeous Donna! Love these colors also!

Angie Tieman on 6:48 PM CDT said...

Very cute! I *love* the one Kiwi Kiss flower popping out like that!

Jessie/knightrone on 6:58 PM CDT said...

Awesome color combo...your card if beautiful!!

Barbara Schram on 7:14 PM CDT said...

Wonderful combo! Love the design and sentiment is perfect with this card. My Starving Artist order was sent today! Can't wait! Hooray!

Pamela Smerker on 10:06 PM CDT said...

OH Donna! What a fabulous color combo. I am not sure that I ever would have put those together! GORGEOUS!

Lee on 11:36 PM CDT said...

Oh yeah! Very cool and serene color combo! Great layout for that sentiment........and I have that one! So I can CASE ya! ;) I haven't posted 'cuz I've been working on VSN cards that can't be seen until the weekend!! LOL

Post a Comment