Friday, August 1, 2008

Traveling Turtle...


Well...he didn't pack any bags but he is surely going on a little trip! Here is another card showing sneak peeks of new Paper Pretties sets that will be released today! This uses the turtle from Beach Bum and sentiment from Bugs & Fishes.

Prettie Reminders (again)
Check the other Prettie Girl's sneak peeks (their blogs are listed on the right)
Sign up for the Stamp of the Month club (by August 31 11:59 p.m. CST) so you can get Fallin' For You Sophia in September - a month before she's released to the public.
Come to the Paper Pretties Stampin' In Your Jammies party tonight (7:00 p.m. CST) for lots of fun, challenges, prizes & more! Hope to 'see' you there!!
Pin It

12 comments on "Traveling Turtle..."

Carolina on 3:06 PM CDT said...

Sooo cute!!! I had envisioned the turtle like this but didn't know how to quite pull it off and you did - love it!!! Awesome coloring too.

Anonymous said...

Cute! He's just moving right along!

Unknown on 10:49 PM CDT said...

How cute!! funny I never saw this when I was making my turtle card - great minds my friend!! :) I love how they each are different!

Jana Weaver on 1:16 AM CDT said...

Love your turtle...and I agree with Julie's comment...seems we all think alike with this little guy!! :-)

Lee on 10:16 AM CDT said...

Oh I DO love that little turtle!!!!! And you captured his movement beautifully!!!!

Christie Ortman on 10:30 AM CDT said...

Super cute Donna! I love that!

Christi Flores on 4:32 PM CDT said...

I am in LOVE with that turtle!! Too cute!!!

Cat Tidwell on 5:31 PM CDT said...

This is too cool! LOVE it! What a neat idea! Love your coloring as always!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:27 AM CDT said...

OMGosh Donna, this is just too cute!!! I love it!!

Anonymous said...

Wow wow wow ! The turtle is soooooo cool, and the technic is wonderful. I am so amazed by the use of the "moving" stamp. How come I didn't think of that ????

great, great, g-reat.

Liat (From Israel)

Angie Tieman on 1:44 AM CDT said...

I *LOVE* this card! The simple design with the turtle moving through the circles is truly inspired! You rock!

Rose Ann on 3:53 PM CDT said...

OMgosh....this is totally adorable, Donna!! LOVE it!!

Post a Comment