Friday, August 29, 2008

Please vote for my friend Barb Schram!


she made it as a finalist in the JustRite Stampers contest for this week with her sweet hugs & kisses card she made. Barb is so sweet & a wonderful stamper!! I entered the first week & won a $5 gift certificate but have been too busy with other projects to continue but I do have a few things up my sleeve for it! The contest runs another 2 weeks after all!

Link to Vote for Barb Schram

Thanks!!! Pin It

4 comments on "Please vote for my friend Barb Schram!"

Barbara Schram on 11:34 AM CDT said...

THANK YOU Donna for the shout out! I am honored they would slect one of my creations and blessed you would give it a shout out!!!!

Rose Ann on 12:58 PM CDT said...

I voted! ;)

Catherine on 3:37 PM CDT said...

i just did =)

Carolina on 2:36 AM CDT said...

I voted on Friday...can't wait for the results! Keeping my fingers crossed for her!

Post a Comment