Friday, August 1, 2008

Fallin' For You Sophia (SOTM)


One of my favorite seasons is Fall, living in Central TX anytime the weather gets cooler is a definite PLUS! I love when we can open the windows & doors to the house to let the cool breeze in (and the cats love it too) and when the colors change on the leaves (of course it's NOTHING here compared to let's say New England) which I hope to see at least once in my lifetime! But, I find joy in the changing of the weather for sure. So when I saw the Stamp of the Month for Paper Pretties was Sophia raking the leaves with the sweetest look of joy on her face, it reminded me of one of my favorites times of the year. If you're part of the Paper Pretties SOTM club you will get Fallin' For You Sophia a month early (Sept) before it goes on sale to the general public (in Oct) and if you're not, then sign up before August 31st 11:59 p.m. CST so you can!

The XOXO chipboard I used is from my sweet blogging friend Lee - a chipboard pack from Memoy Makers by Archivers (I thought it would be perfect to cover with Mellow Basic Grey DP to match my 'fall' theme. Thanks, Lee!

Prettie Reminders
Check the other Prettie Girl's sneak peeks (their blogs are listed on the right)
Sign up for the Stamp of the Month club (by August 31 11:59 p.m. CST) so you can get Fallin' For You Sophia in September - a month before she's released to the public.
Come to the Paper Pretties Stampin' In Your Jammies party tonight (7:00 p.m. CST) for lots of fun, challenges, prizes & more! Hope to 'see' you there!! Pin It

16 comments on "Fallin' For You Sophia (SOTM)"

Unknown on 7:07 AM CDT said...

You are right on top of this Donna!! What an adorable card!! I am so in love with this image - love Sophia in her cute overalls!! Great job! :)

Jana Weaver on 8:12 AM CDT said...

Fabulous card Donna...she looks adorable! And the XOXO on there is perfect with her. :-)

Catherine on 8:18 AM CDT said...

OMG! she's so adorable and ofcourse so is your card. I just joined the club couple of days ago (again, thanks to you ;) and I can't wait to get her.

Dawn Easton on 9:07 AM CDT said...

What a fun fall card Donna! So sweet!

Julia Aston on 11:25 AM CDT said...

I just love that image and the dp on the letters is perfect! I AM lucky enough to live in New England - and I just love the fall - the colors and smells and cooler air! and this little girl is loving it too I can tell!!

thanks for dropping by my blog Donna and letting me know about the 10% off on Starving Artists - I just placed an order for the fun creatures!!

jonisart on 11:25 AM CDT said...

YAAY! This is the first creation I've seen with this stamp and its sooo cute! Fall is my favorite season and I love the colors you used to really give it that look. Its adorable!

Christi Flores on 12:58 PM CDT said...

I love this card!! That image and that chipboard are fantastic!!!

Lee on 2:45 PM CDT said...

Oh yippppppppeeeeeee!!!!!! I love, love, love Fall!!! And she's so dang cute!!! I'm so glad I already signed up!!! LOL This card is sooooo perfect and totally makes me feel like it's Fall!!! I love that chipboard piece...how fun!!! "See" you tonite!!!!!

Stephanie Hargis on 2:50 PM CDT said...

Oh wow! She is adorable! I can't wait to have her! :D Your coloring is fantastic too! How did you color her in?

((hugs))

Carolina on 3:08 PM CDT said...

Oh Donna, is she ever darlin'! the coloring, the chipboard, the ribbon...oh just all of it came together so lovely!

Anita Knits on 4:16 PM CDT said...

Wow, fab cards. Have to say I love that turtle he so cute. Anita

Anonymous said...

What a cute set!!! I love fall too but we don't really have one in Florida ~ all the season kind of run into one HOT!

Cat Tidwell on 5:30 PM CDT said...

This is sooo pretty Donna! Your coloring is so awesome and love the ribbon at the bottom....Excellent!

Jessie/knightrone on 10:28 AM CDT said...

Totally cute Donna...you are making me look bad, this little cutie hasn't even seen ink here...OIY!!!!

Rose Ann on 3:56 PM CDT said...

This is such an adorable fall card!! I love how you've covered the chipboard with that pretty paper, and your Sophia is so cute!!

Deb Wood on 3:18 PM CDT said...

This is beautiful and so precious love the colors and coloring!

Post a Comment