Monday, August 11, 2008

PWC15 Cookies!!


Lately I've been craving some cookies - homebaked are the best of course but since it's so darn hot right now that last thing I want to do is turn on the oven...so my Paper Pretties set Sweets for the Sweet reminds me that the holiday baking season is right around the corner - woohoo!!
Danielle issues a weekly challenge in the Paper Pretties forums and this week it is a fun sketch which you can use your dp scraps on (love that). I used my Au Chocolat DP by SU! since I was using the chocolate chip cookies for it! FUN
We'd love for you play along - upload to the gallery and use keyword PWC15. You have until Thursday Aug 14 to upload your card for a little prize from Christie.
Other Paper Pretties News:
You have until August 31st 11:59 to sign up to get the SOTM Falling For You Sophia in September, otherwise you will have to wait until October to get her! When you sign up, tell Christie I sent you.
Pin It

12 comments on "PWC15 Cookies!!"

Alex on 8:57 AM CDT said...

This is soooo cute, and I love cookies so I think this is absolutely yummy!

I got your card in the mail this weekend, and it is fabulous, thanks sooooo very much!

*STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julia Aston on 9:11 AM CDT said...

I'm with you on craving Choc Chip cookies!!! what a fun stamp and great card!

Christi Flores on 9:49 AM CDT said...

I LOVE this layout!! Adorable card!!!

Joy on 11:09 AM CDT said...

Donna, I loooooove this. This looks so yummy! :)

Angie Tieman on 11:37 AM CDT said...

Ummmm, very pretty! Cookies, good!

Catherine on 1:12 PM CDT said...

ooohhhh, chocolate chips, LOL! very cute card. BTW, love your new pic =)

jonisart on 3:14 PM CDT said...

This is adorable! I love the colors and patterns you put together, I never would have thought to do this and it looks fantastic!

Anonymous said...

Great card!!! My teenage son is in culinary school and I think I need all stamps that have anything to do with cooking. LOL

Carolina on 1:39 AM CDT said...

Love what you've done with this sketch and love how you used the cookies - love it! Your new pic is darlin' too!!!

Rose Ann on 9:11 AM CDT said...

So cute, Donna!! I love your sweet cookie card!!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:50 PM CDT said...

How cute!! I love all the cookies, they are making me hungry though!!

Marilyn on 12:57 PM CDT said...

I love this cookie card Donna - wow - you had 16 posts since I stopped by last - you've been VERY busy!! All your stuff is amazing - don't you love the new catty - tons of things I gotta have NOW! LOL!

Post a Comment