Monday, August 4, 2008

Ride the Wave


Look at Snowflake riding the wave - isn't he cue in his litte swim trunks? This is one of the new releases by Paper Pretties called Surf's Up! and he's available for purchase now. We had our Stampin' In Your Jammies party on Friday night - it was a crasher! Stephanie Hargis was named the Cutie Pie from the contest and she will get ALL the stamps from the release. You can see her great card at the Paper Pretties front page and check out her great blog Steph's Stampin' Stuff. This card was so fun to make I used my DCWV Summer Glitter stack which I thought went perfectly with Snowflake riding his board. I kinda wish I had put that bottom panel on the right to balance out the circle of the dp, but that circle was an afterthought. Oh well, it still works! Pin It

15 comments on "Ride the Wave"

Jo on 6:37 AM CDT said...

What a great card and fabulous image!! Thanks for your comment on my blog and the link to the discount :)

Jana Weaver on 7:46 AM CDT said...

Adorable card Donna...I LOVE the DP you used - it's just PERFECT for surfin' Snowflake!

Vanessa on 8:38 AM CDT said...

This card is stinkin' cute. . .did you cut out that wave? Donna, now that you are a designer for two companies, I just want to buy more stuff because you do such great things with their stamps. . .ugh!

Cat Tidwell on 9:14 AM CDT said...

What an awesome card Donna! Love your coloring on it, its fantastic! and what perfect paper for it!

Christi Flores on 9:17 AM CDT said...

This is too cute!! Lovin' that dp and your coloring is fantastic!!!

Lee on 3:05 PM CDT said...

I'm just lovin' this cutie patootie penguin!! How fun for summer!! And I think you're card is wonderful......sometimes too balanced is......too balanced!! LOL

Christie Ortman on 3:28 PM CDT said...

Beautiful Donna! Cutting out that wave sure makes it pop! I love that surf board paper too!

Anonymous said...

How cute is he!!! And that paper is perfect!!!

I may NEED this set! I work at an elementary school and our mascot is "The Surfers" ~ We are just two blocks from the beach! And we were named in the 60's. LOL

Unknown on 8:28 PM CDT said...

LOVE it!! What a super cute card!! :)

Julia Aston on 1:09 PM CDT said...

What perfect DP for this card Donna ! fun fun surfer card!

Carolina on 7:25 PM CDT said...

Cuteness!!! Love the dp and your sentiment treatment is just perfect!

Jessie/knightrone on 8:28 PM CDT said...

This is awesome Donna!! I love it!!

Melanie on 3:51 PM CDT said...

I think the layout is perfect the way it is, paper is too cute!!

Rose Ann on 3:48 PM CDT said...

How totally fun this is, Donna!! I love how you've trimmed out the wave, and colored everything!! Love the surfboard paper too!!

Deb Wood on 3:12 PM CDT said...

This is a fabulous card! He is too cute ridin' the wave and love the DP too!@!!

Post a Comment