Thursday, August 7, 2008

Loads of fun...with Baby Beebo


Twee is loadin' up the truck & taking the chickens for a ride. "Hey...get out of the way, I don't wanna run ya over", he says to the white chicken in the road, "hop on already we're goin' on a field trip!"

I think Beebo is the sweetest-looking baby rabbit there is! Since I didn't have a 'baby' in my Country sentiments and I have markers...I used them to ink up 'bad hare day' to complete my card! This cracked me up & I had a lot of fun using my swiss dots cuttlebug folder for his diaper and popping up his nose for dimension! Every time I make a card using Doodlefactory images, it cracks me up! Irene is an illustrating genius and I look forward to getting & making more creations using the stamps to share with you!
Pin It

21 comments on "Loads of fun...with Baby Beebo"

Dawn Easton on 8:51 AM CDT said...

Super duper cute Donna!!!

Vanessa on 10:22 AM CDT said...

Just adorable. . .especially the baby card. I checked out Irene's blog. . .very cool.

Barbara Schram on 11:42 AM CDT said...

Love the images and cards! Your coloring is so wonderful! The swiss dot diaper and safety pin are perfect! Hope you are having a great day Donna!

jonisart on 12:17 PM CDT said...

These images are so adorable, definitely have to check out Irene's blog. Clever way of making a baby stamp:-) Love that baby card!

mel m. m. mccarthy on 12:36 PM CDT said...

These are WAY cute. I love love LOVE how you used the pin (and what a clever way to get the sentiment you needed!) :0)

Catherine on 1:44 PM CDT said...

You did it again with these cute creatures... adorable and love your stories that come along with your card. And they sure cracks me up also when I use my new found friends =) Got your card and love it...looks way better in person =)

DoodleFactory on 3:36 PM CDT said...

You are such a sweetheart! I'm always excited to see YOUR newest creations and I hope they keep coming :)

Jodi Collins on 3:51 PM CDT said...

These are sooooooo cute Donna! Don't get me hooked on new stamps girl!!

Jessie/knightrone on 4:19 PM CDT said...

OMgosh, these are so super cute Donna!!! I love them!!

Kristine on 7:11 PM CDT said...

HEEHEE...these are sooo ADORABLE Donna!! I just Love these cute stamps...and have you ever considered writing children's books? Lol==love your little diaglogue there. Well, these are just over-the-top my friend. Have a super weekend. Hugs!

Alex on 7:20 PM CDT said...

Totally adorable, I just love them both!! But, yep, the rabbit is my favorite, I mean,how stinkin' cute is that??!! Love the colors of both - great job Donna! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Unknown on 7:22 PM CDT said...

These are so fun and cute! I love how you've colored them! :)

Angie Tieman on 7:40 PM CDT said...

How cute! And what a great story-teller you are! lol! Love that swiss dots diaper too, such great details!

Anonymous said...

These are both adorable!!! Cute idea using the swiss dots on the diaper!!!

Lee on 4:16 AM CDT said...

Soooooooooooo precious and perfect with the swiss dots!!!! Aren't you smart with that sentiment!!! Okay.......I'm getting impatient for mine!!!! LOL

Julia Aston on 11:49 AM CDT said...

You're making me want more doodles Donna! These are just too cute!!!

here is a card I made with the Halloween Doodlefactory Zombie!

http://createwithjulia.blogspot.com/2008/08/3-challenges-in-1-and-fair-warning-of.html

Christi Flores on 12:36 PM CDT said...

OMG how sweet!!!!!

Melanie on 7:02 AM CDT said...

these are very cute!!

I LOVE your new pic, you look so beautiful :)

Rose Ann on 3:34 PM CDT said...

Both of these are so adorable, Donna!! You are sure rockin' those Doodle Factory stamps, girl!! I totally LOVE everything you've been making with them!!

Deb Wood on 3:07 PM CDT said...

These are both totally adorable!! Love them!

Anonymous said...

OMG, again so cute!

Post a Comment