Sunday, August 24, 2008

Yoris is Famished


After a long day galivanting around The Great Outdoors, Yoris is famished so he plopped himself down by some shade trees & set his 'Please Feed the Bear' sign up in hopes that the Beaver Family who was cooking up some delicious smelling burgers & hot dogs would have pity on him & feed him. After all, a bear's gotta take a break from hunting his own food ever now & then. The Beaver family came through & left him some food to tide him over until the next day. Pin It

11 comments on "Yoris is Famished"

Catherine on 10:15 AM CDT said...

too cute, Donna!

Rose Ann on 10:45 AM CDT said...

This is so cute, Donna!! I love the dimension you've added to your adorable scene!!

Melissa on 11:18 AM CDT said...

Hahahaha! So cute!

Many Blessings,
M.

Melanie on 11:30 AM CDT said...

so cute with all the pop ups!

Angie Tieman on 12:52 PM CDT said...

How cute! He looks so guilty! It actually reminds me of me and dh, who does all the cooking: Please feed the Angie. lol!

Cat Tidwell on 1:54 PM CDT said...

Tooo cute! Those burgers and hotdogs make me hungry, they look so real! Love you bg sponging and well the whole scene! I definitely want this set too, lol!

Lee on 3:02 PM CDT said...

HEEHEE........I know it's hilarious, but I instantly thought of my 15 yo son who can put away a ton of food after doing anything physical!!! LOL This is just so darn cute!!!

Jessie/knightrone on 3:34 PM CDT said...

You are totally cracking me up...too funny!!

Maureen on 1:26 AM CDT said...

I am SO loving all your Doodle Factory cards - you are doing an awesome job on the DT!!

Sankari W. on 10:15 PM CDT said...

LOL!!! That is hilarious -- I love Yoris - oh my goodness he is just ridiculously cute - a definite must have!!! Love your story too about the beavers and Yoris!! :)

Carolina on 12:04 AM CDT said...

Oh is this ever so funny!!! Love the sign it's the perfect touch.

Post a Comment