Monday, August 18, 2008

Paper Pretties 3-D items & a sale!


A few weeks ago we had a Stampin' in Your Jammies party in the Paper Pretties forum which was a lot of fun! Charmaine always issues great challenges - these were for 3-d items. I usually have a decorated pencil cup on my desk at work - so here is a Fall one to welcome in the next season & it sure will be a welcome change!! Since I love to paper-piece, I used my Bella Rose DP for this sweet Stamp of the Month prettie Sophia raking up the fall leaves. If you want her soon, sign up before the deadline (Aug 31) and you will get her in Sept instead of October, when she's released to the public.




And here is a little treat box I made (inside are 2 Reese's candies-the small bars, which the name is eluding me right now) I used my Bella Rose DP for this too and the 'beautiful' twill ribbon is from a blog candy I won from Leigh O'Brien last year.

Pretties Back to School Sale (Friday August 15th until August 31st) Who says mom has to miss out on all the great deals when it's back to school time!?!

EVERYTHING in the Paper Pretties Boutique is eligible, you can even shop from the SALE category and receive the specials!

When you spend $25 in the Paper Pretties Boutique, you can choose any one of the Paper Pretties' sentiments for free (Christie just added some new ones on Friday)

When you spend $50 you can choose a Paper Pretties' sentiment and a roll of American Crafts ribbon.

When you spend $100 - you can choose a Paper Pretties' sentiment, a roll of American Crafts ribbon and you'll get FREE SHIPPING!!! When you check out, simply leave a note in the comments box which sentiment and ribbon you would like and Christie will make sure it gets put in your order! Orders over $100 will automatically not be charged shipping.

Pin It

7 comments on "Paper Pretties 3-D items & a sale!"

Rose Ann on 12:19 PM CDT said...

Your pencil cup is just darling, and I love your treat box as well!! I love the fall theme and cute images!!

Cat Tidwell on 2:14 PM CDT said...

These are sooo awesome Donna! My favorite is the pencil cup, love that paper piecing on her overalls and the coloring of the leaves, even looks like rake lines on the ground! Fantastic!

p.s. I got my WONDERFUL snail mail today! *winks*

Lee on 11:04 PM CDT said...

So pretty!! I love these 3D projects!! I've gotta remember to get some of that Bella Rose dp!! And that little Fall Sophia!! Can't wait for her either, although I still don't have my lil Cowgirl one yet! Sooooo many stamps.........too bad I actually do need sleep sometimes!! LOL

Carolina on 1:38 AM CDT said...

Preeeecious!!! Love the adorable outfits you gave Sophia!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:19 AM CDT said...

GORGEOUS, Donna! I LOVE both of these! I just LOVE what you're doing with Falling For YOu!

Jessie/knightrone on 11:18 AM CDT said...

Oh my goodness..these are both so darling!! You go girl!!

Unknown on 12:03 AM CDT said...

How adorable Donna!! Love her little overalls! :)

Post a Comment