Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Caught a Bug??


I have to admit, of all the images in The Doodlefactory The Great Outdoors, the squitos were my biggest challenge. They really like me (or my blood) but I don't like them because I have ultra sensitive skin so I couldn't help but think of what a pain squitos are irl when I was working with them. But, I trudged on through and actually like how this card turned out.

It would be so fun to send to someone who is sick - a get well wish. I paper-toled the clubhouse but it's hard to see from the angle I took my photo. If you have any questions about my card, feel free to ask in the comments/email me.
Pin It

15 comments on "Caught a Bug??"

Denise ~ Paper Ponderings on 8:40 AM CDT said...

That's very cute...love the building theme with the screw top brads!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 9:17 AM CDT said...

Oh how cute, Donna!

Kristine on 10:07 AM CDT said...

LOVE it! You sure are getting some really cute cards out of that Doodle Factory set, arent you?! :) Love everything you've done.

Cat Tidwell on 10:49 AM CDT said...

OMG! Too cute with them skeeters! haha! LOVE it Donna! Ive so got to get this set too, lol!

jonisart on 11:47 AM CDT said...

This card is hilarious! Who knew you could make mosquitos look so good!:-)

Michelle B on 12:00 PM CDT said...

Those little mosquitos are adorable. I love how this card turned out. Too Cute!

Hugs,
Michelle

Alex on 1:09 PM CDT said...

Teehee, so adorable, Donna!! And, they like me too - my blood must be really sweet, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Catherine on 1:25 PM CDT said...

very cute, Donna. And same as you, quitos loves my blood but hate those squitos BIG time.

Carolina on 1:37 PM CDT said...

Your sponge work on this cards is amazing! Who wouldn't be cheered up with this great card - love it!

Christi Flores on 2:08 PM CDT said...

This is too cute!! Love it!!!

Juliana on 4:48 PM CDT said...

Heh heh heh!!!
This is adorable!!
(btw--the Squitos were my first choice in the outdoors set--go figure-LOL)

Angie Tieman on 8:00 PM CDT said...

I'm with you, I would find it hard to make a mosquito card, but yours turned out precious! YOu're so stinkin' clever!!

Rose Ann on 1:46 AM CDT said...

For not liking skeeters too much, you sure made an adorable card Donna!! Great job, girl!!

Jessie/knightrone on 9:02 PM CDT said...

How stinkin cute is this!!! YOu go girl!! BTW, mosquitos LOVE me too, yikes!!

Lee on 12:04 PM CDT said...

Ummm.........yeah!!! How can you make even SKEETERS cute???? 'Cuz you are DA BOMB!!!!! I love those screw brads!!! LOL

Post a Comment