Friday, August 15, 2008

Things that go bump in the night...


like Pumpkinheads and Mummies and Zombies oh my!!! Who could be scared of these cute Doodlefactory Halloween creatures!? Not me...in fact it takes a LOT to scare me with anything! Ever since I was a little kid (probably about 8 or 9) my mom let me watch scary movies-I LOVE them and there haven't been enough that have really scared me or even gave me nightmares! -My favorite all-time scary movie is the original Halloween with Michael Myers (ok that one really did freak me out & made me cautious around this particular holiday). I love these creatures so much that I was sitll smiling & giggling as I made this card! I got the idea to use a brad on the Zombie's eye from Julia - Create with Me. I used a screw brad from Gina K Designs for my Zombie. I brayered my night sky after embossing the moon with clear embossing powder and my trees with black embossing powder. This card was so fun to make!
Pin It

18 comments on "Things that go bump in the night..."

Cat Tidwell on 8:21 AM CDT said...

Omg Donna! This card is just adorable! I love that sky and your creatures are colored so well, and that screw brad is perfect!

Catherine on 9:45 AM CDT said...

oh no! I thought i can get away of not getting these halloween collection from SA... guess not! Too cute, Donna... way too cute! love that screw on one of his eye...LMAO!

Alex on 11:02 AM CDT said...

Teehee - totally cute Donna, but not scary, just adorable!! Love this! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Bee's Zen Garden on 11:18 AM CDT said...

Oh my! That brad eye!! LOL! :-)
Super cute card.

Angie Tieman on 12:09 PM CDT said...

This is sooo cute! I *love* Mr. Pumpkin Head! I *need* Mr. Pumpkin Head!!

Juliana on 1:05 PM CDT said...

BRILLIANT!!!
I love the scene and the characters!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 1:32 PM CDT said...

How adorable is this? You make me want to buy these so badly! :)

Barbara Schram on 4:21 PM CDT said...

Ok...this puts me over the edge! I am off to take a look at these adorable Halloween creatures! This is so adorable and the brad for the eye! Well, I have those brads too! Oh my, how fun is this! Thanks for the inspiration, Donna!

Lee on 4:40 PM CDT said...

Ohhhhh tooooooooooooo fun Donna!!! I LOVE that screw brad for the eye!!! LOL I'm such a wimp with scary movies........don't watch them at all!!!

Kristine on 6:03 PM CDT said...

Hi Donna!! Cute card. Not ready for halloween yet though. ;)

DoxieGirl on 6:44 PM CDT said...

Oh man!!! You are trying to get me to spend monies, aren't you??? You are doing a very good job persuading me!
This card is fabulous... great scene. And that brad for an eye.. too funny!
~Kendra

Jessie/knightrone on 12:00 PM CDT said...

OMGOsh DONNAAAA!!! Now I totally need this stamp set too!! GEEEZ!!

Rose Ann on 9:01 PM CDT said...

Oh, my....this is just too cute for words, Donna!! Soo much fun too!! I LOVE IT!!

Pamela Smerker on 10:45 AM CDT said...

You are SO amazing! This is absolutely adorable. Love the background and the way you colored everything, you ROCK!

Carolina on 2:49 PM CDT said...

You know how much I love your creature cards and this by far is my favorite so far - I'm not sure if it's because I LOVE Halloween or this adorable little creatures or just the fact that this card rocks!!!

Julia Aston on 11:05 PM CDT said...

Love this Halloween card! As you know - I got this set too and need to use it again - thanks for linking me re: the brad eye!! Love the trees on this!

Anonymous said...

OMG, these guys are too funny! This is a really cool card!

Melanie on 11:32 AM CDT said...

spooooooooooooky, love the screw!

Post a Comment