Monday, August 18, 2008

SU! Makeover Monday


Andrea Walford has a fun challenge on her blog every Monday called Makeover Monday. If you take any card that inspires you that uses non-SU! stamps and make it over with all SU! and post a link on her blog, you can be eligible to win a stamp set from her valued at $14.95! Neat, huh? Why not give it a try! You can enter more than once and she has a drawing once a month.

I chose the 4th card in Lauren's post to makeover with SU! stamps with my new Sock Monkey set. Isn't this fun?! I used new In Colors Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze & Chocolate Chip. I LOVE the fact that ALL of the colors go well with Chocolate Chip!
Pin It

13 comments on "SU! Makeover Monday"

Lauren (mytime) on 8:19 AM CDT said...

Oh this is just so adorable!! I love your take on it! You rock!!

Rose Ann on 12:15 PM CDT said...

That sounds like a fun challenge, Donna! Your card is just adorable, and I love the colors and stamps you've used!!

Christi Flores on 2:48 PM CDT said...

Oh how fun is this?! I've tried that challenge before and it really is fun. I LOVE this card!!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 5:27 PM CDT said...

Beautiful take on Laurens card!!!

Rhonda Kelly on 5:44 PM CDT said...

Fabulous job!I am loving sock monkey!!! Thanks for sharing your take on Lauren's card.

Marilyn on 10:29 PM CDT said...

Amazing card Donna - love all the little antics you have the sock monkey doing - this is a really fabulous card!!

Alex on 10:52 PM CDT said...

Totally cute take on Lauren's card, Donna - and I am soooo glad I am not the only one who likes the sock monkey, I think he gets a bad rap, lol! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Lee on 11:01 PM CDT said...

Awww.......look at that cutie!!! I love how you did those faces and the bananas along the bottom!!!!

Carolina on 1:36 AM CDT said...

Well, you know I love this monkey and check out what you did!!! Thanks for enabling with yet another challenge - can't keep up with you!

BTW - left you an award over at my blog so when you get a chance check ti out!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 7:18 AM CDT said...

So cute, Donna. . you are challenge QUEEN! :)

Catherine on 10:48 AM CDT said...

love your color combo, Donna.

Jessie/knightrone on 11:17 AM CDT said...

Oh my gosh Donna, this is just so super cute!!

Anonymous said...

Donna, that is too stinking cute! I love it!
Hugs and smiles

Post a Comment