Tuesday, August 5, 2008

SU! Cutie Pie Stationary set






A co-worker requested some personalized stationary to send her mom, and before I got my JustRite monogram stamper was limited to printing the personalization on the computer and sometimes the printer would skew the paper! Well, with the monogram stamper-your options are limitless! I used the SU! Cutie Pie & Summer Picnic DP and made a matching folder. I ended up making a small tag for her to attach a little note but did not take a picture of it. She really liked it and I hope her mom does too! I was inspired by Mish Mash - she always comes up with the greatest ideas for stationary!
Pin It

18 comments on "SU! Cutie Pie Stationary set"

Angie Tieman on 8:44 AM CDT said...

Awesome set!! The papers look great used this way! That JustRite monogram is pretty cool!

Pamela Smerker on 9:31 AM CDT said...

Wow great stationary. May have to invest in one of those JustRide stampers. Too cool!!

Catherine on 12:09 PM CDT said...

way too cool, Donna. love it! I've been seeing that JustRite everywhere, so, are you going to tell us that you're one of the designer also and offering a discount...mwahahaha =) Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

This is a great set!!! I love how you matched the envelopes too!!! I love my JustRite stamper!!!

Lee on 12:42 PM CDT said...

Just FABulous!!! I've been wanting to make some stationery as gifts and thinking about that JustRite......I love it!!

joslyn on 12:54 PM CDT said...

love the set. what great stationery!!

Alex on 1:00 PM CDT said...

Fabulous set Donna!!! And, I am so very excited that Tart and Tangy made it into the catty - so awesome! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

Julia Aston on 1:03 PM CDT said...

What great cards Donna! I just love my monogram stamper - these give me some great ideas to use!!

Christi Flores on 1:16 PM CDT said...

Wow! What an awesome set Donna!! Fabulous job!!

Linsey R on 4:17 PM CDT said...

Wow, this personalized stationary set is gorgeous, Donna! I'm surprised you don't have a line of people out your office wanting custom made papercrafts!...oh wait, there is that little thing called WORK that always seems to get in the way, drats! :) TFS! Your co-worker is sure to adore this fantastic set! hugs

expatmom (Colleen H.) on 4:52 PM CDT said...

I still haven't broken down and bought the monogram stamper. I keep telling myself I don't need it...I may have to change my mind..... :)

joybear on 7:19 PM CDT said...

Awesome set!! She is going to really enjoy it!

Carolina on 7:21 PM CDT said...

What an adorable set Donna...she's going to love it and it comes in so handy when you're in a pinch!

Jessie/knightrone on 7:54 PM CDT said...

How cute!! I love the papers, great set!!

Janine on 7:54 PM CDT said...

Fabulous project!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 12:46 PM CDT said...

What a darling set, Donna! I need to make more gift sets!

Rose Ann on 3:46 PM CDT said...

Fabulous stationery set, Donna!! I love all of your pretty papers, and personalization with your JustRite Stampers!! Awesome, girl!!

Marilyn on 12:59 PM CDT said...

This is awesome Donna! What a great set/gift this makes!! Love how you used the cutie pie paper - this is just darling!

Post a Comment