Saturday, August 2, 2008

Problems with Blogger


has anyone had trouble lately? Melanie shared this fix:

~~~~~~~~~
This is from Apples of Gold. If you have sitemeter and use Internet Explorer, they are not working together and will not allow you to get into your blog. What it also means that you cannot read any blogs with sitemeters on them. THIS is a HUGE problem in blogspot land right now. What you do is: go to blogspot.com log in get to your dashboard then layouts remove sitemeter.... Pin It

3 comments on "Problems with Blogger"

Lee on 9:59 AM CDT said...

Ohhhh.............thanks!

Lee on 9:59 AM CDT said...

Ohhhh.............thanks!

Cat Tidwell on 5:32 PM CDT said...

Oh, I heard this too on SCS. So I took mine off and the live feed too just in case, lol. I decided that I do this for the fun, I dont have to know exactly who and how many come to my blog, hahaha!

Post a Comment