Monday, August 4, 2008

Sfen Misses You...


Here is my card for Limited Supplies Challenge on SCS (LSC179: Think Happy Thoughts) by Jeanne: Your challenge this week is to create a card that would make someone smile. It could be a bright and cheery colored card, or something funny. Your card can be in any theme. No limits on layers or embellishments this week. Have fun!

I didn't think this would be too hard - I just knew I would make a card with my new Doodlefactoy Country set you can get at Starving Artistamps. This is Sfen and just like all stampers...he LOVES getting happy mail instead of bills so here he is at his mailbox and there's no happy mail for him so he is sad. He's waiting to get a personal note from his BFF but still nothing. You know, sometimes a handmade card is all someone may need to make their day!

Why don't you make it a point to send one out today to let someone know you are thinking of them?! I mailed out 3 of them today - yea!!

p.s. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE: If you can't resist these DF images any longer...look at the right in my sidebar and get yourself some (for a 10% discount!) - they are sure to bring a smile (and laugh) to your face as you create with them! I know it does for me! Just imagine what it would do for the recipient?

p.s.s. BLOG CANDY: It's not too late to try your chance at getting a NEW Doodlefactory Set - the Great Outdoors along with Sentiments and BONUS stuff - check out the post here, spread the word about the blog candy! The winner will be announced tomorrow night! Pin It

18 comments on "Sfen Misses You..."

Christi Flores on 2:12 PM CDT said...

This is too cute Donna!! It sure put a smile on my face! Your coloring is incredible!!

Catherine on 2:53 PM CDT said...

oh no Donna, don't temp me =)
too cute!

Lee on 3:09 PM CDT said...

And Sfen is just so perfect to bring smiles!!! Those overalls are too cute! Just wonderful and I've placed my order and can't wait!!!

Cat Tidwell on 5:01 PM CDT said...

Omg, I love this! I think this is my favorite so far! I love that whole set! Your coloring is just amazing on this, LOVE it!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 5:16 PM CDT said...

Wow....love this!!!!Super job!!!!

Monika/Buzsy on 5:48 PM CDT said...

Super cute card Donna! Love the great scene and the images. TFS!

Anonymous said...

This set is too cute! And I love the card you created here!!! Your coloring is amazing!!!

I just got happy email ~ My Doodle Factory order has shipped!!! :) Me smiling!!!

Theresa Momber on 7:53 PM CDT said...

OMGosh! This is too cute. I love your coloring.

Angie Tieman on 1:45 AM CDT said...

What a cute card!! I do love these little guys! Great reminder about sending out cards too, that's one of my recent goals! TFS!

Dawn on 9:18 AM CDT said...

LOL! Thanks for the message about the 10% off! I'm sure if I don't win the free set I'll place another order and use the code! So, technically if I buy 10 times as much I get something free in the long run? Or something like that? Let me attempt to convince my financially analytical husband of that. ROFL.

jjcreations on 11:41 AM CDT said...

Oh My Goodness.....he looks so sad not to have any mail. What a cute card. You've done a fantabulous job colouring too. Joan

Julia Aston on 1:04 PM CDT said...

I just love this card and stamps! and thanks for the 10% off - I jumped right over there and ordered these fun guys!

Unknown on 4:16 PM CDT said...

That card is adorable! :) I love it!

expatmom (Colleen H.) on 4:49 PM CDT said...

This is so stinkin' cute Donna! I love it!

Carolina on 7:22 PM CDT said...

Donna - this is beyond cute!!! I just want to give him a big hug!!! You're coloring is amazing as always.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 12:47 PM CDT said...

Oh I just LOVE this! You are ROCKIN' these Doodle Factory images!

Rose Ann on 3:46 PM CDT said...

This is so, so cute!!! I LOVE your coloring of this adorable little scene!! Awesome!!

Deb Wood on 3:10 PM CDT said...

I just knew I should stay away from your blog, this is sooooo cute, I love this little scene and the adorable critter!!

Post a Comment