Thursday, January 17, 2008

Best Wishes Sketch


A co-worker is headed to Vegas today for her son Dustin's wedding and I know she is excited! She says his new wife and her 7 yr-old girl are so sweet (I've heard many stories and have seen pictures). So I made her this card to take to them. She said their colors are peach and chocolate brown. This is not the card I envisioned making but I'm sure glad it turned out so nicely. It was inspired by this card from Shannan Tuebner that I fell in love with the first time I saw it so I knew I was going to use the sketch by Jen Del Muro.

That's one thing I love about Google Reader (it allows you to STAR the projects you want to refer back to later) but it takes me a while to remember where a particular one is as I have over 140 in there). But it's great for those times that I don't have time but can go back later (this one was from Dec 1). The stick people are by Wordsworth and the bg of blush card base Spiral Bouquet by Papertrey.
Pin It

9 comments on "Best Wishes Sketch"

Basement Stamper on 9:25 AM CST said...

Great card. I love those little stick people.

Unknown on 10:03 AM CST said...

very pretty card!

Shannan Teubner on 3:27 PM CST said...

Girl, this is gorgeous!! I love it!

Amber Porter on 4:23 PM CST said...

Super cute card! Just adorable! Love that image! And, I didn't realize I could star things with google reader! Yah!! I learn something new all the time! LOL!

blah on 5:50 PM CST said...

I love this!!!!! What gorgeous colors and I love these little stick people! Ok, I'm such a dork and didn't realize how the STAR thing in Google Reader works. I'm soooooooooooo gonna have to do that because I just keep searching back until I can find things :-)

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 8:31 PM CST said...

This is just gorgeous Donna! WOW! Love the colors, the layout, and of course the stamps!

Deb Wood on 11:22 AM CST said...

Happy Anniversary Donna! This card is so adorable and sweet!

Marilyn on 1:48 PM CST said...

Happy Anniversary Donna! Love your card - the soft colors are very simplistic and elegant - fantastic work!!

sophia landry on 2:03 PM CST said...

This is beautiful! I love that layout, i will have to give it a try. Your color choice is Fab!

Post a Comment