Friday, January 11, 2008

Two Scoops New Set Sketch & Color



I was so excited yesterday - I got my new (small) order from SU! Spring/Summer Catalog and my Basic Grey Two Scoops order from All That Scraps! But, I had stamp club so I couldn't play until this morning. I love every 4th Friday I work 1:00 - 5:00. Get to sleep in, do my chores and run errands (usually grabbing some lunch & eating at my desk once I get there). So today I set aside a little time to play with my new stuff & do Beate's weekend sketch challenge 30 and since my Two Scoops paper has a lot of neat colors, the first I noticed were Wild Wasabi, Blue Bayou & Barely Banana - which just so happens to match this week's Color Challenge (Wild Bananas) on SCS! SCORE a 4-in-1!!

the new set I used by SU! is Boho Backgrounds. I don't have the photo corner punch yet (tragic) but I plan to get it real soon, so I faked it with the square punches. Don't ya just LOVE the new Basic Grey Glazed brad in the corner? Ooh and only $4!! and All That Scraps has FREE shipping on a $10 minimum order (it's certainly not hard to do). There's nothing worse than getting a great price on something & paying and arm & a leg for shipping! ugh

side note: now that I look at this card, I think it needs a sentiment somewhere. maybe on the green stripe. Pin It

3 comments on "Two Scoops New Set Sketch & Color"

Anonymous said...

Great card, Donna! I love that medaillon from Boho backgrounds. I have it on my table right now.
I am so psyched about the new sets.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs and smiles

Melanie on 1:58 PM CST said...

I love this card Donna! The layout and colors have such a fresh, modern feel! Nice work!!

Rose Ann on 3:26 PM CST said...

I love what you've done with Beates' sketch! Your new set and papers are very pretty! Awesome card!!

Post a Comment