Thursday, January 31, 2008

Nominated for the Great Tip Award


Marilyn (Stamp with Marilyn) nominated me for the Great Tip Award - how sweet is she? Recently I met her at a leadership follow-up meeting because were sideline sisters! I love Marilyn's stamping and the way her sweet personality shines through her creations and her posts.

And so to pass it on, I have to nominate three other people:

Monika Davis (M.A.D. Stamper) - I totally enjoy all Monika's stuff and one of the great tips she is regular at posting are *Treasures of the Day* that she hunts down from other's blogs to share with her readers. I've found some awesome things/blogs that way!

Anna Wight (Sweet & Sassy Notes) - If you haven't seen any of Anna's work yet, you must be living under a rock. Recently she designed a new cling mount set by Whipper Snapper Designs Posies For You (did you see my post from yesterday with my first card made with this cute set? I have always admired her watercoloring, and asked her what she usually uses (as her white base) when she colors with a waterbrush & re-inkers. She replied with Artistico Watercolor Paper by Fabriano and Aquarello Watercolor Paper by Fabriano. I went to Hobbly Lobby today & got some of the Aquarello (yea) $5.99 for a 9.5x12.5" pad of 12 sheets for $5.99 and I had a 25% off coupon! The card I last posted was used for it. I am in LOVE with it - what a deal compared to SU! little sheets 3.75x5" (20 sheets for $6.95)! I am always for a good deal. It basically is the SAME at 140 lb!! This one I can use as a card base!

and last but not least - my friend Melanie Muenchinger (Hands, Head and Heart) I can't say enough about this lady's talent, it surpasses what little I thought when I first met her nearly 4 years ago when I was blown away by her out of the box stamping! I love her recently designed Just so Hippy set manufactured by Gina K Designs - wait til you see what she has in store NEXT! She is constantly coming up with new ideas - fresh & unique!!
Pin It

1 comments on "Nominated for the Great Tip Award"

Monika/Buzsy on 7:34 AM CST said...

Thank you! Thank You! Thank you! Awesome!

Post a Comment