Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wild Wasabi Cake (SAB Sneak Peek)


HA! Sounds gross...I love wasabi but it definitely won't go well with cake! Just wanted to show you a quick card I made using one of the Sale-a-Bration sets you will be able to get for FREE with a $50 purchase from Stampin' Up! between Feb 1 - March 17. There are 5 sets and a set of (4 sheets) of rub-ons to choose from! No limit to what you buy! As a hostess (you either have a catalog order of $150 or more) you can earn free product! If you want a traditional workshop where you invite your friends over for an evening of stamping fun you can earn free product (and special hostess only gifts from me) and when your workshop totals $300 or more you will get an additional SAB set free! Check out the whole catalog on the right in my side-bar.


Also - if you have ever had an inkling (pun intended) of joining the SU! family during SAB would be the PERFECT time - a starter kit (normally valued at $330) is $199 plus tax you get to choose from any set in the Spring/Summer Collection (value up to $47.95) for FREE in addition to what you get in your kit to get started!! I wish there had been that kind of promotion when I joined? Seriously, my love of stamping far surpassed any deal to be made - I was just ready to stamp my heart out & introduce it to others and have been for nearly 5 years now! If you have any questions, get in touch with a local demonstrator via the Stampin' Up! website or contact me. I'd be happy to help you along the way if you join 'The Stampamaniacs' Group!


I will post more new SAB samples, so check back with me! Pin It

4 comments on "Wild Wasabi Cake (SAB Sneak Peek)"

Ila on 8:53 AM CST said...

This is Lovely!!...I love that cake. Love Wild Wasabi too.

blah on 2:57 PM CST said...

I love this!!! This is my favorite SAB set. I can't wait to get my hands on it. . .darnit, I gotta up the weight loss since I promised I wouldn't order any stamping things till I'd lost 10 pounds :-) as my reward.

Melissa on 6:19 PM CST said...

Fabulous!

M.

Rose Ann on 4:11 AM CST said...

This is so cute! I love the colors and new ribbon too!!

Post a Comment