Monday, January 21, 2008

Gold Bridge


I love how simple you can design your cards around the quiet beauty of Cornish Heritage Farms' Thomas Kinkade images. I stamped the Cobblestone Bridge. I stamped it on Very Vanilla cardstock with Vintage Photo Distress ink and sponged the edges of the card base. I mounted the image on brushed metallci gold cardstock and tied a gold organdy ribbon I received from Ellen Hutson. Simple yet makes a statement. Pin It

3 comments on "Gold Bridge"

Marilyn on 11:09 PM CST said...

I agree with you - the design of a card can be so simple combined with these stamps and the card is just the most elegant thing you've laid eyes on - I love it! I may have to break down and buy a stamp that's not SU! :)

Rose Ann on 1:27 AM CST said...

Very gorgeous, Donna!!! Your distressing is perfect!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 2:20 AM CST said...

Simply Sweet!!! Love everything about this (((Hugs)))

Post a Comment