Monday, January 14, 2008

Gratitude Flowers



A co-workers stopped me to ask if I had any Thank You cards today, and much to my surprise, I didn't so I had to make some. I got my inspiration from today's CC149 Rose Red, Apricot Appeal & Sage Shadow. These colors are pretty together! I kinda cheated and added Chocolate Chip, though. Since I was using Papertrey's Spiral Bouquet, I really felt like the big flower needed to stand out. I ended up making 6 of these plus 2 other different ones (but I'm only showing you the one I liked). I used my scallop nestability on the first one, those lend such a nice elegance to it.
Pin It

5 comments on "Gratitude Flowers"

Marilyn on 10:19 PM CST said...

These cards are really special Donna!! I love the color combo and the simple elegance of the cards!

Unknown on 7:17 AM CST said...

Very pretty card! One of the nicest I've seen with that color challenge! :)

Unknown on 10:40 AM CST said...

very pretty, you can never have too many thank you cards!

Rose Ann on 1:45 PM CST said...

These are so beautiful, Donna!! I love the colors and set you've used!!

Congratulations on you blog anniversary too! I'm so happy to have found you in the blog world!! ;) Hugs!

blah on 5:52 PM CST said...

I love both of these and my favorite is definitely the one with the scallops :-)

Post a Comment