Saturday, January 5, 2008

My very own Monogrammed Notecards




Look! I made these for ME!! I had to, since I got my new Kitchen Sink Stamps 3-Step Daisy. I remember first noticing this company via SCS ad banner a few months ago. Then, Nicole Cooke started posting awesome projects using them. Make sure you check out her silk scarf stamping oh and while you're at it, try your hand at winning a set on her blog {but hurry, you only have until Jan 8}!
Well, I hemmed and hawwed (sp?) for a while and glad I did because right after Christmas, they had a sale! So, I got my set at a discount. It's been a while since SU! has had a 2-step set that I've LOVED since Roses in Winter but of course those were roses and these are daisies (fresh and great for Spring, Summer and well, it's winter right now but it was FUN to stamp these bright daisies last night!)
I decided to make these my monogram notecards since I also got Papertrey's Ambassador Monogram Edition Stamp set as well as the Borders & Corners Monogram Edition set which I knew would work beautifully with this set.
A set of monogram notecards makes a lovely gift set too.
Pin It

3 comments on "My very own Monogrammed Notecards"

Rose Ann on 4:08 PM CST said...

Your monogram cards are gorgeous, Donna!! I love the pretty colors! (Those stamps are on my list....still).

Nicole on 9:31 PM CST said...

You are ROCKIN' the daisies, Miss Donna! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the monograms with this set! so case-ing this ;D
Nicole
thestampinlibrarian.com

msfitzie on 4:34 AM CST said...

You really make me want to get the 3-step Daisy!!! These cards are lovely and the colors are striking!!
Thanks for making me want, yet another stamp. ARGH

Post a Comment