Monday, January 21, 2008

I WON TAYLOR'S eP Cupcake Challenge!!


Can I get a whoop whoop! How exciting is that?? Thanks, Joy & Daisy! Y'all are awesome!

Right before I opened up the thread, I said under my breath, "I hope I won" (I actually checked several times today to see the winners)

Check out the post:

'Thanks to all of you who stamped and uploaded some really great creations in response to the eP birthday challenges hosted by Taylor VanBruggen and Jami Sibley over the weekend.

The winner of the Taylor's Cupcake Challenge is Donna Baker(donna b).
The winner of Jami's Birthday Ensemble Challenge is Katrina Koop(Kookie).

They each won a clear acrylic pail loaded with assorted Stampendous goodies. Congratulations, ladies! Email us your mailing address. If you haven't seen them all, go over to the Gallery and view all the
SWEET creations that were uploaded by fellow friends and stampin' addicts.

Cheers! Daisy
Pin It

4 comments on "I WON TAYLOR'S eP Cupcake Challenge!!"

Marilyn on 11:09 PM CST said...

WOOHOO TO YOU!!! You SOO deserve it!! What a happy day for you!!!

Rose Ann on 1:29 AM CST said...

Congratulations, Donna!! That is awesome news, and couldn't have happened to a sweeter girl!

Unknown on 9:59 AM CST said...

congrats!
You shoulda won, that card was awesome.

Nicole on 10:17 AM CST said...

Congrats, Girl! How exciting!! :D

Post a Comment