Monday, January 28, 2008

Hanna Sketch Challenge & CC150


I made this card for Hanna Stamps Sketch Challenge 1 on the Hanna Stamps Forum from Kristi's party on Friday night. Decided to use CC150 - Real Soft Bayou (Real Red, Soft Sky, Blue Bayou) for my colors. I used the large polka dot backgrounder by Cornish Heritage Farms on my soft sky base. I used Prismacolor Pencils & OMS to color (FUN)

And since I had leftovers from the above card, I decided to make a birthday card with my Billboardabella from Stamping Bella.
Pin It

10 comments on "Hanna Sketch Challenge & CC150"

Unknown on 11:55 AM CST said...

All your Hanna cards and Bellas are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! I love the Hanna Challenge card! Wow! I really enjoyed the CC150 challenge too. You've created two super cards with the CC150!

Anita Knits on 1:03 PM CST said...

What fab cards! The colours are great.

Sharon (notimetostamp) on 1:28 PM CST said...

These are both lovely -- great colors!!!

Dawn Easton on 2:50 PM CST said...

Donna, these are both fabulous! I love that colour combo and your colouring is awesome!!

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 7:51 PM CST said...

Love this Donna....it's the cutest!!! You are so Amazing with what you Create!!!!

sophia landry on 10:20 PM CST said...

These are such cute cards! Those bellas are awsome, and you do such a great job with them!

Rose Ann on 3:38 AM CST said...

Donna, I love your girly cards!!! Your coloring looks great, and I love these colors!!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas on 9:39 AM CST said...

Donna~ Love your Bella's too!! I can see you are a Hanna and Bella fan like me too! Have a fabulous day! I also love your blue and brown background!! Very nice! chris

Kristine on 4:34 PM CST said...

Donna, you're just the best! :) I wish I could reach out and hug you. I was sooo excited (still am) to receive this first card--my very first HANNA card--I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! :) I seriously don't know HOW you keep up with everyone. You are sooo sweet and have been such a blessing to me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH. LOVE that mono-pull too. The beads are gorgeous. And of course the Hanna images! You are so thoughtful ;0) {{HUGS}}

Post a Comment