Thursday, January 31, 2008

Madison's 2nd Birthday


Here is the first card I made using Aquarello Watercolor Paper by Fabriano. It really is nice!! I love how simple this card is-DH saw it and said it was his favorite! Loves the simplicity of it & the watercoloring. I used the little girl from All in the Family and new SAB set Birthday Whimsy (sentiment) I love the lowercase font. I used the heart balloon from Just so Hippy & added Crystal stickles to it for some sparkle. Madison is an adorable redhead - very petite so I think this card will be perfect.
Pin It

6 comments on "Madison's 2nd Birthday"

Dawn Easton on 8:06 AM CST said...

Oh Donna, this is SUPER cute! Love the simple look...so stinkin' cute!

My Paper World on 4:22 PM CST said...

oH SO Cute! and I love that glittery balloon!

Anita Knits on 5:12 PM CST said...

Great card, so simple but so effective. Love checking your site out, lots of lovely inspiration, keep up the good work.

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 7:27 PM CST said...

Love this....It's sooo Adorable!!!You work is so Awesome!!!

Rose Ann on 4:05 AM CST said...

Simple and so adorable!! I love it!!

Melanie on 11:32 AM CST said...

love that sparkly balloon, did you color underneath the stickles?? Ilove the purple! (I still haven't used any of mine!!)

Post a Comment