Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year


Well, just not feeling well still - I have so many things I need/want to do but my head hurts a lot (sinus) and I just need to lay down. But, I did find this cute card I made a few weeks ago when I got my new Little Penguins set by C.C. Designs and I believe this was Jen's SFYTT (but I don't have the energy to link it, sorry). I'm all bummed because I learned how to make a cool watermark from Stampin' Kub and it worked on Sat before I left for out of town & now it's not and I'm unsure why. So I will just do my watermarks manually. Oh well. ((EDITED TO ADD - Kurtis helped me figure out what I was doing wrong - so here is my new & improved photo with my new watermark! )) yea, me!!

On a great sidenote - I got a new laptop and it's so nice & fast! catching up on my blog reading!!
Pin It

2 comments on "Happy New Year"

Dawn Easton on 3:54 PM CST said...

Oh Donna, I'm sorry to hear you still aren't feeling well. That is no way to start the new year! Hope you get better real soon!

Your card is super cute...those CC Designs are awesome!

Congrats on the new laptop...I love using mine too...sit and surf ;)

Hope you can figure out your watermark.

Happy New Year to you and your family and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2008!

Rose Ann on 9:22 PM CST said...

This little penguin is so cute too! I hope you're feeling better soon, Donna!! Big hugs!!

Post a Comment