Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Engagement Congratulations


I was so delighted to get a text message on Sunday evening from my co-worker Jamie (she had a feeling her boyfriend may propose) and I asked her before we left for the weekend to call me as I didn't want to wait until today find out! So on Sunday night her text said, 'guess who's engaged?' she was so excited! Her ring is gorgeous, white gold with a princess cut square diamond in the center with diamond chips in the band part. I'm so happy for her & Josh that I made her this card & gave it to her today.
Pin It

6 comments on "Engagement Congratulations"

blah on 10:09 PM CST said...

Congrats to your friend and this is a very cute card! I love the clean lines of this one.

Rose Ann on 10:13 PM CST said...

Jamie will love your pretty card!! I love those cute stick people, and those colors are so nice!

Carolyn King on 10:52 PM CST said...

Adorable card. Love what you did with that stamp!

Thanks for your comment on my blog and for sharing your story!

((hugs))
Carolyn

Dawn Wheeler on 5:03 PM CST said...

Fantastic card ,love it ,Dawnx

Melanie on 5:52 AM CST said...

lovin all these cards!! cyuuuute penguins! Watermark turned out awesome!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Nice Blog .very possible engagement pearl rings choice is available and their customers don't have to shop anywhere else. In addition, they are placing a greater emphasis on training their employees than they have in the past. The days of receiving second rate advice and service at national chain stores are becoming a thing of the past.

Post a Comment