Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Teddy Bear Calendar


I made this calendar for a co-worker (male) whose wife recently had their 1st baby boy (they already had 2 girls ages 6 & 9) I didn't figure he'd keep this so I told him it was o.k. for him to pass on to his wife. Luckily before I gave it to him, I realized I had 2007 calendar instead of 2008 so I went on SCS real quickly & printed up the right one & put it together right. phew! I was inspired by Lisa Sommerville (Splendiferous Creations) post for this great little gift! Btw - he was very grateful for the gift and thought it was real nice.
Pin It

7 comments on "Teddy Bear Calendar"

Melanie on 9:50 AM CST said...

That is a really cute idea. Who wouldn't want a little calendar on the cahnging table with a pic of theri baby, cute!!! I need to get some coasters to try out these kind of projects...

Unknown on 10:30 AM CST said...

very cute idea.

Unknown on 4:04 PM CST said...

ok, now that is CUTE!

Rose Ann on 8:58 PM CST said...

It's darling! I love those colors with your cute little bear! Great job with the date fix!! ;)

Lisa's Blessed A Latte on 1:23 AM CST said...

Love this Donna....Super Job!!!

Angie Tieman on 5:18 PM CST said...

Love you calendar!! What a great gift idea for a baby boy! I bet that Daddy is happy to get his boy! Great idea!

Lisa Somerville on 5:20 PM CST said...

Your calendar turned out really cute!

Post a Comment