Sunday, January 20, 2008

Happy Birthday eP Double Cupcake Challenge (WINNER)


Taylor posted a fun cupcake challenge - to celebrate eP's 1-year birthday! I had to play because I had not yet used my stacked cupcakes I got a few months ago from Ellen's store (which was enabled my StamperSharon's card here) and decided to use Beate's weekend sketch WSC31 so here's my double challenge! Phew - that was a lot to say!

I used my new Basic Grey Two Scoops paper & matching brads I got from All That Scraps and love that it matches my new Wild Wasabi striped grosgrain ribbon by SU! The frosting on the cupcakes is also from Ellen's store - Liquid Pearls as well as the pearls on top which I colored pink with my copic marker. The sentiment, Happy Cupcake Day is from My Favorite Things, Essential Sentiments!

What a fun card this was to make!

Edited to Add: I JUST FOUND OUT I WON THE CONTEST!! HOW STINKIN' COOL IS THAT?! Right before I opened up the thread, I said under my breath, "I hope I won" (I actually checked several times today to see the winners)

Check it out:

Thanks to all of you who stamped and uploaded some really great creations in response to the eP birthday challenges hosted by Taylor VanBruggen and Jami Sibley over the weekend.

The winner of the Taylor's Cupcake Challenge is Donna Baker(donna b).

The winner of Jami's Birthday Ensemble Challenge is Katrina Koop(Kookie).

They each won a clear acrylic pail loaded with assorted Stampendous goodies. Congratulations, ladies! Email us your mailing address. If you haven't seen them all, go over to the Gallery and view all the SWEET creations that were uploaded by fellow friends and stampin' addicts. You c

Cheers! Daisy Pin It

14 comments on "Happy Birthday eP Double Cupcake Challenge (WINNER)"

Unknown on 3:56 PM CST said...

What a pretty card Donna! All your little touches make this such a fun card! :)

blah on 4:14 PM CST said...

Donna,
This is so cute! Love the color combo and these cupcakes are just adorable!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) on 4:29 PM CST said...

This is adorable, Donna! It looks delicious enough to eat! LOL

Rose Ann on 5:06 PM CST said...

Darling cupcake card!! I love those cute cupcakes, and how you did the frosting! Great job with the double challenge, Donna!!

Anonymous said...

Donna, that's so stinking cute. I love the fun paper and stamps and your tiny pearls and triple circles on the left! Thanks so much for playing with the sketch.
Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

Donna, that's sooo cute! Love the fun paper you paired with this cute stamp. All the embellishments are adorable!
Thanks so much for participating in the challenge.
Hugs and smiles

Sharon Harnist on 9:00 PM CST said...

Bravo, Donna -- beautiful card!! Now aren't those Copics a bunch of fun? And to be able to color any embellishment the color you want -- amazing, isn't it? Great coloring on your cupcakes!

Melanie on 10:57 PM CST said...

I could just gobble those up!! hmm, how late will they be ready if I go start making the cupcakes NOW...

Michele Kovack on 8:05 AM CST said...

Ooooohhh yummy!!!! This is the sweetest card EVAH!

Marilyn on 8:55 AM CST said...

You never cease to amaze me Donna!! What an awesome card you've made!! I've got the Liquid Pearls too from Ellen's site and LOVE them! It was so neat to meet you IRL too - I feel like I've made a new friend and of course I've always loved your work!!

Unknown on 10:35 AM CST said...

Love the way this frosting looks!
Beautiful card as usual.

Dawn Easton on 2:22 PM CST said...

Oh Donna! I LOVE LOVE LOVE this one! I'm still catching up on posts since I've been ill. I LOVE how you used liquid pearls for the frosting...looks YUMMY! Great job!

sophia landry on 8:21 PM CST said...

I love this card!! If there is a cupcake on it..........I'm sold! Great colors and layout.

sophia landry on 8:22 PM CST said...

This is just lovely!! You did such a great job with this challenge. The cupcakes look good enough to eat!

Post a Comment