Friday, January 18, 2008

Hippy Valentines



I totally missed having Melanie's Just so Hippy set while I waited for my order from Gina K Designs since I had given Melanie hers back! So last night I started to play with it again and these 2 cards I put together quickly before work this morning! I LOVE how they turned out! I hadn't given the Hippo much love yet and now I feel like I had been missing out! I used my new Basic Grey Two Scoops paper and got my Prints Pack with Wild Wasabi paper & new striped grosgrain ribbon to match! How cute!! I also love the paper pieced balloons which is one of the many reasons I ADORE line art stamps!
Make sure you enter my blog candy anniversary by posting here all you have to do is share a story or lesson learned from someone (I'm enjoying reading how others have impacted your life)
Pin It

9 comments on "Hippy Valentines"

** Isa ** on 4:15 PM CST said...

I absolutely love your cards... And this Hippo cracks me up!!! :oD

Hugs xxx

Rose Ann on 7:07 PM CST said...

Both of these are adorable, Donna! I love the colors and papers!!

I finally trimmed my set, and I'm hoping to play real soon. (So many stamps...not enough time. lol)

Shannan Teubner on 7:10 PM CST said...

Girl these are both adorable!!

Melanie on 12:11 AM CST said...

I LOOOVE these colors!!! So cute, Donna, you've made and posted more hippys than I have!!

Dawn Wheeler on 9:36 AM CST said...

Wow great card love it ,so cute ,Dawnx

Melissa on 12:36 PM CST said...

Both of these are SO cute Donna! Just looking at that hippo makes me smile!

Many Blessings,
M.

Anonymous said...

Super cute cards! I like the color combos and the layouts. Great job!

Amy Sheffer on 6:21 PM CST said...

Adorable! I am SO lovin' that hippo. I ike that you paper pieced the balloons.

Dawn Easton on 2:23 PM CST said...

So stinkin' cute! Love the DP you used with this stamp...fabulous!

Post a Comment