Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hanna Birthday Challenge & Beate's Sketch 32



Friday night was Kristi Ferro's (owner of Hanna Stamps) birthday party on SCS - it was fun!! They had sneak peeks of Riley & the Domestic Goddess set coming out this Friday and challenges. I created this for the Kristi's Favorite Colors challenge which are Charcoal Grey (I used Basic Grey), any Teal (I used Taken with Teal) and Pink (I used Pixie Pink). I also used the Sketch Challenge 32 by Beate for the layout. Colored with Prismacolor Pencils & OSM and didn't realize until later I didn't 'ground Hanna. Oh well - I still think it's cute. I used the Things Hanna Would Say sentiment 'Keep Your Head Up' and pink, teal primas with blue ice square rhinestone by SU!

This card is for a challenge to create a Hanna Thank You postcard for the business. I used the package backing for the logo on the bottom and paper-pieced her dress from it as well. I thought it turned out pretty cute - they aleady have the graphics for it - I pieced the sentiment from Things Hanna Would Say and added my own writing for the words that weren't in there (as best I could).
Pin It

5 comments on "Hanna Birthday Challenge & Beate's Sketch 32"

Nicole on 3:14 PM CST said...

Love your contest card! Very creative and you matched your handwriting to the stamp perfectly! good luck!

Kristine on 9:26 PM CST said...

VERY VERY CUTE! I love the new Hanna stamps. Wish I could get some. I've got such a long wishlist, heehee. :) Great job!!

Michele Kovack on 10:40 PM CST said...

These are wonderful! I love the soft colors of the first one!

Rose Ann on 1:21 AM CST said...

Fabulous Hanna cards, Donna!! Your handwriting looks perfect too!!

blah on 1:22 AM CST said...

So cute! Great job on both of them. I've really got to get some Hannas.

Post a Comment